Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 31 May 2014
Bought 3 packets at the same time. 2 of the packs were exactly the same. I realise these are blind packs and you don't know what you are getting but I would have expected the contents to be random -so out of 3 packs to maybe get 1 duplicate. In the end I decided to buy the ones I wanted individually rather than spending on these packs.
These are far too expensive for what you get. And unless you have lots of friends buying and willing to swap it's going to cost a lot of money to get all the ones you want.
on 26 May 2014
Like the title says, it's an expensive gimmick and shame on the makers for exploiting the parents like this.....hmmm guess I have fell for it too, but genuinely feel they could include all of the add ons within the main game itself.

The kids do life them though.
on 10 April 2016
Iv bought a few packs of these and each time I get different discs. Iv only had a couple repeats so I have been very lucky. The discs make the games more interesting and more fun. I'd recommend them when the are £2 or under which is when I bought them.
on 28 June 2014
Blind packs (in general) are annoying. Why should I spend money on buying an item that I may well already have? I bought this as a bit of fun for my first lot of power discs (which are a good addition to the game), but will likely buy other discs individually from Amazon sellers or eBay, so that I know that I am completing a set.
on 30 October 2014
Bought these for my daughter as she received Disney Infinity for Christmas. I thought this would be a nice addition to the Disney Infinity game and add to the adventures. Arrived quickly and nicely packaged.
on 25 January 2014
I got mikes new car when I bought this with my Mike figure also stitches surfboard I would definately recommend this to all people who have disney infinity
on 14 February 2014
Kids 10 and 5, loved these discs. They add another dimension to the fantastic infinity game. Also love the excitement of not knowing what they are going to get. Well worth the very reasonable price.
on 24 March 2014
this item was bought as a gift for my grandson,he was over the moon with it.i would recommend this item to anyone for their children/grandson/Daughter.
on 2 July 2014
Needed these to unlock different environment/add ons during game play on the infinity!
on 9 August 2014
fun power discs to play on your Disney infinity game my kid can play it for ages!

See one answered question