Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 July 2014
I've always been a big disney princess fan and I used to have this CD, but my twelve year old step-daughter took it and never brought it back. Anyway, I love being able to hear all the disney princess songs again. 😊
on 27 February 2014
Great value! Knew all the popular princess songs, enjoy listening to them with my little girl in the car :)
on 17 November 2015
The musical soundtrack to every little princesses dream. Not only have Disney created some of the most amazing and successful movies but they've created songs that resonate with all ages and this CD is a superb collection of some of those songs!
I purchased this as a stocking filler for my niece but let's be honest we will all love this album!
on 12 November 2014
all the songs that a princess would want to sing to and remember from the movie
great buy and good price and the facty that you can download it on your phone as well is a good bonus

recommend
on 2 September 2014
As you would expect and disney princess enthusiast is going to love this. We had it on at my daughters 4th birthday party and consequently had 15 girls belting out the songs, and a few mums too!! Great value for money.
on 1 April 2015
The disc won't work in my pc, my car or a cd player. I subsequently have a very upset 4-year old and am still relying on You Tube.
on 9 January 2014
I love the cd I rated it with a 5 as I can sing along to them all and they remind me of all the times I watched the Disney films when I was younger . I would say that this cd could please a whole range of people (especially those who love a good light hearted film)
on 26 June 2015
Very impressed with the selection of songs on here for the price. They are mostly quite slow and calm songs so great for helping my little princess drop off to sleep in the car!
on 17 August 2014
I bought this for my daughters 5th birthday. It is great. There are many great Disney princess classics on this CD that children and adults can enjoy. Happy with my purchase.
on 21 November 2016
This is a Christmas gift which I haven't opened to listen to. But I expect it will be well received by Princess made 4 year old that loves to sing and dance.