on 21 May 2017
A Soft plush Minecraft toy

this is a great cheap Minecraft toy, its kept my son very happy and lasted a very long time and its still going strong to this day.
at this price is a good buy, its not a real official Minecraft brand but its just as good and at less then half the price

at this crazy price you can afford to buy them all for a big collection and keep your little one's happy

great buy
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2016
My son is really very happy with this. He hassled me to order it, whilst I was half doing something else, and then gleefully raided his pocket money jar to pay me. Now I know it says it's 7 inches tall, but when it arrived today we were both surprised at how small these toys are - me because I wasn't really paying that much attention, and him because he is an 11 year old boy with his dad's attention span.
When he is older I will explain to him how a product is priced according not to its value, but to what the market will bear.
on 30 October 2017
Another Minecraft favourite.... Enderman Very well made soft Minecraft toy. This small toy is true to its black colour and looks amazing when placed with the other Minecraft toys. It is true to the picture shown and as a collection, my children love all of the individual Minecraft soft toys.
on 9 January 2018
Was amazed to find this as when my 7yr old said "I wish there was an Enderman teddy" I presumed there wasn't one. Quick search on Amazon an ta dah. He was over the moon with it. Prompt delivery too.
on 28 May 2017
came with its head on sideways
on 4 April 2017
Lovely quality
on 2 May 2017
Not a pretty toy but my grand-daughter is into all this, so it must be okay!
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2014
Bought this for 6 year old grandson who is besotted with playing minecraft xbox game. He is really happy with this soft toy and told me a few days ago that about six of his friends all play minecraft but none have a soft toy and they all want to play with his toy. He lives 200 miles away from me so had amazon post it direct to his house and he was excited to wait for the postman.
on 30 January 2014
Yes it's small but that's because the measures include it's long legs. However my son loves it and has not put it down since he got it. It wasn't in a box but it did have an official tag. I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2014
Very cute! Perfect size! Totally matches the character in the game to my son's delight! He loves his mine craft products and this just iced the cake as it were for him! Would recommend for every fan of the original game! Delivery very prompt!