Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Colour: MUTLI|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£5.10+ Free shipping

on 15 August 2016
I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of minecraft so I don't know if this is a true likeness for a Creeper. What I do know is the five year old who got it for his birthday was ecstatic and all the adults agreed it looked like a green penis.

Good times.
on 11 October 2014
This is pretty small but well made.

Minecraft stuff is pretty overpriced as I found out when buying for my Minecraft crazy 8 year old but this was probably her favourite toy on her birthday and is the right size to take around with you, almost pocket sized.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase for any Minecraft kids.
on 14 February 2017
So I bought this for my sons Christmas we wrapped it up, but before wrapping it up my husband said what does that look like (the feet looked like two balls, please use ur imagination) after I wrapped it, it looked very much like the hoover meme that was doing the rounds at Christmas,

but my son loves it so whoopee!

(p.s in case u never got it, it looks like the shape of a man part :/ )
on 2 June 2014
Kids love this. Mortified to find cheaper in shop after the initial craze for 'must have' Minecraft has subsided in our house slightly - but it served it's purpose at the time. Was delivered timeously.
on 10 February 2014
Big Green, Creepy - but still squishy and cuddly - its cool.
Got this for my Son - he quite likes it.
Well made and quick delivery too
on 25 January 2014
The product is just as it looks. Very solid and durable. A must for Minecraft fans and a great novelty toy.
on 6 July 2014
Satisfied my son loves this but thought it would be bigger for the price
on 13 February 2016
Didn't even get a creeper, we got a mushroom. It was a gift for my nephew and he'd just got over the fact it wasn't a creeper until he told me it had a hole in it. Then he was upset again. It looks as though someone has attempted to stitch it back up but failed. Waited almost a month for this and turns out to be the wrong item and was damaged. Not happy with it.
review image
on 19 December 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas as he loves mine craft think it is a bit over priced but there are lots of toys that are not worth the money. I know my son will love it so that's what counts.
on 10 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter she was very disappointed with the size of the toy otherwise the toy was soft and cuddly.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling