on 8 January 2014
As expected, the software is excellent and good value at a keen price.
Download was OK but installation to Windows 8 is not intuitive, very time consuming and came down to guesswork.
I assume Microsoft can be thanked for this.
on 3 May 2014
Unlike others, I had no problem with download. Started at once, took about 25min (fast broadband) and installed without a hitch. Installer gives you your product code, and registration is from within the program at first start.
Still trying product out, but loos good so far- allows improvements to pictures very quickly.
on 3 December 2013
I downloaded this to replace my previous version. Nom problems with installation and transfer of links to my previous picture files. Some people might have difficulty identifying the installation files. There are two versions for Elements depending on whether you have a 64bit system or not. Real bargain and new features. Not used the video program. I found the previous version a bit clunky so I hope this has improved. You are virtually getting this free anyway.
on 29 September 2014
Wish I could give this a better review, but I have been unable to use it properly. Despite having valid serial numbers, Adobe seem to have locked me out of the programmes; I can get no further than the organiser! I have tried Adobe for help, but keep going round in circles, complete waste of time, wish I had saved my money.
on 29 June 2015
I really like this program. For a start, the Photoshop part is very quick and effective, allowing me to enhance and add effects to my photos very easily. Secondly, the video editor is excellent in many ways, allowing me to add text, effects, colourings, transitions, textures and much more that high-level software like Sony Vegas allows, except cheaper. However, I have found that over time the video editor has got very laggy and crashes a lot, which gets extremely tedious after a while. I'm currently trying to find out how to reinstall it so I can watch my videos back without having to pause it every few seconds, wait about a minute for the next few seconds to load, then playing. If anyone can help me with this, that would be much appreciated.
on 5 May 2014
I initially thought that this was a bit of a "Con" at first with the amazing price tag!!.
I have been looking for a quality Photo Editing Suite and i have tried COREL PHOTOSHOP, SHERIFF and CYBER LINK POWER DIRECTOR ULTRA SUITE 11 and all had problems with eElctronically downloading.
I found this Ridiculously priced Adobe Elements and Premiure 12 Bundle software edition, electronically downloaded.
I am amazed that there are no limitations to what you can use within the whole package and every feature works.!
I now have the best photo editing system in the world at a price i thought i could not afford!
Superb 5 ***** rating software as you would expect from any Adobe product, at a very, very competitive price.
Well done Amazon
Ian Nuttall
on 20 April 2014
The download could and should be far easier to set up but that's the nature of computers, mans best friend. After my initial frustrations I managed to access the installation files and then It took around an hour or so to finish the process. Then when you open your new program you will told you need an adobe id so set one of these up prior. Also check your computer status to check if it's 32 or 64 bit before you try and install as you need to know this. After a few hours on both programs I'm very happy with the purchase. I wanted to improve my video editing and couldn't afford adobe cc so this was a realistic option. The features are excellent and very user friendly. If you have ever used windows movie maker you will be at home with this. The photoshop packaged seemed a bit bare boned at first but after a while I found some very useful options. As mentioned on other reviews, don't forget to put the dash between the numbers when you enter your product key. Value for money package.
on 23 January 2014
I already had an earlier version of Photoshop Elements but I really like the new cleaned up UI on version 12.
It makes short work of doing most of the edits that I regularly need. The inclusion of RAW editing is also useful in a product at this price.

The inclusion of Premiere Elements in the bundle for the price I paid really made it a no-brainer.
on 9 December 2013
I saw these on a special 24-hour offer and it seemed to good to turn down.
I purchased them on "Download" and I have not regretted this one bit. I mostly use the PS Elements and gave the Premiere one to my son as he is more interested in Video than I.
PS Elements 12 is a great photo editor and it deals with my RAW pics perfectly as well. Very happy with it.
on 1 December 2013
Although the Premiere Elements Key worked the Photoshop Elements did not. 3 days after contacting Amazon this is not yet resolved. I went for the software download as I needed a working version of Photoshop Elements in a hurry. Not a good buying experience.