Price:£53.62+ £4.62 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 June 2014
This is one of the newer lego releases out, having done to death the usual sets I decided to pick this up for my son (with his now pretty massive) Lego collection. He has a few Star wars sets but not that much.

The Jedi Interceptor is a fairly straight forward build, quite suited to 5-8/9 year olds or older. What I like about this set is you get R2-D2 (always worth having him) and Anakin Skywalker so two play figures in addition to the Interceptor (he's collecting figures too)

Play wise it's quite good for kids; when it's built up quite a strong construction which will won't fall apart with the younger ones playing with it. You also get two missiles which fire, a cockpit that opens and folding wing flaps. The missiles are spring loaded and have a fair bit of kick behind them (more than you think) so ideal as a play toy for the kids they can set up figures and have a little battle firing the missiles.

Price is very fair, and it's good to see some newer Lego designs coming out. Top notch
on 26 February 2014
My son (9 yrs) loves this and anything star wars! Anakins fighter complete with R2D2? - it doesn't get much better than that!

The kit was only mildly challenging, and my son enjoyed putting it together himself.
It has the usual Lego pictorial instructions, and certainly suitable for the age bracket.
This one is particularly good in the new range because it comes with two main characters. Loads of play value!
on 17 March 2014
Apparently this was one of the best birthday presents ever. She thoroughly loved every second of assembling the Lego Star Wars Jedi Interceptor, R2D2 and Anakin Skywalker that came with it. The laser shooter was also very satisfactory. his is a great addition to any Star Wars enthusiast's collection!
on 22 July 2015
It's LEGO, not much that can go wrong there in terms of quality. My only objection is that this set is in no way suitable for the average 7 year old. I'm very keen on building LEGO myself and I never have any problems building any of their other sets. Even the larger sets give me no issues. This set however baffled not only my 6,5 year old but myself also. If you're buying this for a 7 year old, make sure they're either very enapt LEGO builders or be sure that you don't mind helping out. Once built it doesn't come apart quickly. There is a little slot where R2D2 can sit in the wing, that's proven a huge hit.
on 5 May 2016
My boys love Star Wars Lego and of course so do I! This set comes complete with the Jedi interceptor, Anakin figure and everyone's favourite R2-D2.
The assembly is not to difficult and even my 9 yrs old boy could manage it. The set was constructed and destroyed within the hour and the slot for R2-D2 was a huge hit with everyone.
I will fully endorse this product and being Lego you can almost guarantee the quality is amazing, one for the collection, for a truly epic series!
on 17 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my grandson for christmas, and I have been told that he has not stopped playing with it
on 13 January 2016
I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!!
on 27 April 2014
My son loves this. Comes with Anakin and a new version of R2. The ship has spring loaded missile launchers. As ever, Lego seems expensive but it lasts well and gives hours of fun. The cheaper imitators don't go together half as well.
on 28 September 2015
Fabulous for my 5 year old Star Wars Lego fan. It had been played with lots and generally remains intact unlike some of the more flimsy models. Took him a couple of sittings to build it rather than being a quick to assemble one but excellent instructions as always with Lego
on 30 June 2015
This is a very impressive little set for the price and my grandson loves it. Everything is clearly labelled and it was easy to assemble. It is also fairly sturdy and will stand being played with but not too roughly!