Customer reviews

LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off

on 8 October 2017
Product somwat worse for ware
on 16 October 2015
Excellent Gift.
on 4 September 2014
great toy
on 21 March 2014
My six year old son was happy with this. He built it by himself and it didn't take very long.
on 4 September 2014
Bought this for my nephew who is 9yrs old and he was so excited when he opened it, well worth the money and it's another peice added to his collection!
on 23 September 2014
It's batman Lego. Enough said. How could you not give 5 stars to something that puts two of the greatest inventions together in one neat little box
on 5 October 2014
My son loves lego and he loved this set. It is pretty small but lego doesn't come cheap! my son enjoyed playing with the different characters
on 5 May 2014
So, the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off is a fantastic set because you get seven features such as Batman's speedy scuba vehicle, a crazy duck boat, two small Penguin minions, a blue jewel sitting on top of a snow-covered ice plinth, and two LEGO minifigures such as Scuba Batman in his diving gear and a new Penguin mini-figure.
I have NOT got the Penguin mini-figure at all because this is my first time of getting him in this set.
In my opinion, the design or the artwork on this particular LEGO Super Heroes box is fantastic.

Although, it has been a while since I last purchased a LEGO Super Heroes set from Amazon.co.uk.
I remember purchasing the Arctic Batman, Aquaman, versus Mr Freeze set because I did order it on Thursday 10th October 2013 last year for £13.33 but again those are the facts.

But back to today, I purchased this set from Amazon.co.uk for £8.97 because other reviewers have decided that they like this set, I agree with their comments and I think that it's a good set for the money.
I mean £12.00 is sort of an OK price.
But folks, if you cannot find this set anywhere else less than £10.00 I suggest that you order it from Amazon.co.uk for £9.00 instead. Do you agree with me?

Well, then, please feel free to share your comments to me soon, folks because I'd appreciate your responses.

Bye for now! Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill
on 18 May 2014
Fast postage. Great lego set, the duck boat is really cool and my son particually liked the penguin henchmen! I would recommend.
on 1 October 2014
Its ok bit small for the money but looks quite easy to do... Sayin that am sure my son will love it