VINE VOICEon 21 August 2014
This is a nice piece of lego and my daughters have enjoyed playing with it. The box is rather large and contains several bags and two instruction manuals. The bags are numbered and relate to sections within the booklets to help you construct the ranch. At the price you do get a lot of lego although once built it always seems a little small! But these are very minor observations as once built imagination can flow and the ranch is the hub of my daughters every growing lego town. I wasn't sure about lego friends as a 'brand' as I wondered what the point was but I accept it is probably more attractive to a young girl as opposed a fire station or airport. That being said, I really don't believe lego is a 'boys' toy so I intend to purchase the aforementioned items at some point as I think my daughters will enjoy playing with those sets as much as I did! What I would say is that the construction process is exactly on the same principles as it has been for years and my eldest daughter enjoyed helping (5 yrs). That part of lego I find as educational as all the others - the building of the set and the pleasure you get from completing it and doing a good job. Of course, I am sure my daughter would say playing with the 'ponies' is the best bit by far!!

If I am honest I'd have preferred the box to have been divided into sections and the parts be found within them rather than several plastic bags, but I suppose this is a more cost effective way of delivering the pieces. I just find with bigger lego sets specific sections within the box is a better way of doing it (the lego aiport monorail from years ago had this sort of thing). It may be that the riding school, which is a likely christmas gift this year will have such packaging. But like I say, this is a minor observation.

If I have one very small criticism of this set it would be that there isn't enough people (3 as a minimum would have been better than 2) but that minor issue aside this is an enjoyable set to build as well as play with. My daughters are playing with it as I type and I don't think they will be stopping anytime soon!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 December 2014
My 5 yr old recived this lego set as a gift this christmas.
She's a very active little girl, and likes to be constantly on the go, the first time in forever she actually sat and played with this, for a full 4 hours. she was playing and chatting all the way through and her imagination while building was fantastic. This set really does provide hours of fun (my husband is now sat building too). It took them 4 hours to complete it.
It is not just blocks as I remember lego, it has lots of very tiny pieces in it, so supervision is needed for little ones, but i really thing this is a set that will grow with her.

Fantastic
review image
on 25 November 2015
As always I wasn't let down by Lego. My little girl bought this with all her birthday cash. I would have waited to see if it went down in price a bit more (she paid £50 for it), but she was desperate. It has lots of special pieces and gives her hours of fun along with all her other Lego. She is 9 and could do this with no help, although I did try getting in on the fun!
on 6 September 2015
My daughter received this for her 7th birthday, she asked for it as she loves ponies and lego. She didn't want to do anything else on her birthday but play with this and has played with it continuely since she received it a few weeks ago. She loves that you can take the saddle and reins off. Best buy for a long time - perfect birthday present - has instant play with no other toys needed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 December 2014
LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch
My 5 yr old recived this lego set as a gift this christmas.

Fantastic
on 28 March 2014
My 10 year old daughter just loves this range and this is an excellent addition to her Lego friends village!
on 19 August 2014
Daughter loves this. She had a great time building it and there is loads to play with and move around. Lego always goes down well anyway at our house. She and her friends love playing with the horses and ranch style building.
on 5 November 2014
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.
on 15 November 2014
Really lovely product for any Lego friends fan and was much cheaper on Amazon.
on 12 March 2014
This lego was a present for my Grand-daughter Birthday she loves it she has several parts to this series it came well packed , I will use this seller again thankyou

See one answered question