on 29 December 2013
I got these for my son for Christmas ... He's 6. The only problem I have with them is that he won't take them off! They are easy for him to put on and do up himself and he loves them.
on 29 December 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for grandson. On the second brief wearing a stopper fell off. Easy to fix we thought, except the screw wouldn't screw into the boot. Took the other stopper off to check how that fitted and the same thing happened. Assuming faulty goods I attempted to contact Amazon to arrange an exchange only to end up in a ridiculous loop of "contact us, oh you can't contact us" because the roller boots are just outside of the warranty period. These boots are unsafe after 30 minutes use. Avoid buying this product and certainly avoid buying them from Amazon.
on 24 July 2015
My 6 year old son absolutely loves them, excellent quality and adjustable so my 9 year old also can use them. Cannot fault these at all!
on 14 November 2014
absolutely perfect
on 24 November 2015
bought as a christmas present. delivery was great next day with standard delivery. they are strong and robust very well made. i can not wait for christmas just to see the little ones face.
on 9 February 2015
Fantastic quality! Very sturdy! I highly recommend these! I brought them for my nephew for his birthday. I will defiantly be buying some for my daughter for her birthday
on 27 December 2016
Very good product. Only problem is they don't do different sizes so I can't buy any more as they don't fit him now. Gutted
on 31 December 2016
My 5 year old says it was best Christmas present
Easily put on
on 16 September 2015
Very pleased as is my 6 yr old who is a size 10.
on 10 June 2015
Quick delivery, very sturdy product

See one answered question