on 1 February 2014
I was not expecting much for the price having previously bought a very cheap iPhone cover, but i was extremely pleased with this one!! My iPhone fits perfectly and looks great. I would definitely recommend this item!
on 7 April 2014
I love this cover its pretty and it protects my phone. I've had it for 6 weeks now and the only thing I could say bad is the hearts can be slightly annoying. All round though it's a great phone cover.
on 22 October 2014
The phone outer case is fine but the silicon frame inside is out of shape and doesn't fit correctly and you cannot use all the buttons.
Not impressed at all! Not worth sending back, due to cost of postage.
on 16 November 2013
Cute and colourful case. Nice quality and good fit. The clips hang loose and are magnetic and tend to stick together when opening the case. Lovely value and would recommend it if you want something colourful.
on 20 October 2013
Great case everyone comments on it . I know it will protect my phone cant believe the amount of broken iphone screens there is no need!!!!
on 17 October 2014
Great Buy,leather feels giid and the case is not too thick as you find with some of these covers. Lovely colour, looks just like the picture! I would buy this case again in a diffent colour
on 21 July 2014
Lovely hard wearing case only thing I didn't like is the magnetic hearts that are used to close the phone case. These are not strong enough so sometimes the case flaps open.
on 7 April 2014
Magnet clasp broke after two weeks. Cannot use the camera with the case on as it makes all the photos turn out with a red tinge because of the shadow it casts over the lens.
on 13 February 2014
Great colour, sturdy, easy to remove phone if required as the casing is not too rigid. Lots of positive comments from friends.
on 21 February 2014
Love this item did the job only problem after a month the magnets stopped working so case kept flipping open