on 4 November 2013
Delighted with the product now that its finally arrived, one word of advice though, delivery is quite slow. Otherwise im happy with the product and the seller was very happy to sort out any difficulties.
on 24 November 2013
Update 26th Nov- the item has now arrived, but not complete (wrist band missing) and the silicone material smells absolutely awful. As it was a fiver I can't even be bothered to return, but due to the late delivery & poor quality, I would not purchase from this seller again.
on 2 December 2013
This is clearly a complete SCAM. DO NOT BUY. I ordered this cover on 24 October, paying £1.99 for the item itself, and a whopping £3.59 for the privilege of having it delivered (most basic delivery option). I was amazed that the anticipated delivery date was 23 November, but it's is now 2 December and not only is there no sign of the goods, but no correspondence from either Amazon or the seller, or even any tracking information on my Amazon account. The cover was for my 9 year old, who has asked on an almost daily basis if it's arrived yet, so I cannot tell you how cross I am to find it has not even arrived by now. I have one very disappointed 9 year old. If I could give zero stars I would - I have nothing at all to show for my £5.58 !!!
on 2 January 2014
Took a long time to arrive but when it did was liked very much by dd, especially as it came with a free wristband! Fits her iPod 4 quite well enough and is thick so may prevent some bumps and breakages!
on 21 November 2013
"this item came in less than time specified only 2 weeks instead of the expected 4 . we really wanted it so were prepared to wait that long . its a christmas present so hasnt been thoroughly used yet however on inspection it seems to be sturdy and well made
on 5 December 2013
My daughters choice for her i pod. A gimicky product that is not the best in a practical sense.The camera lens for the ipod is partly obscured by the case, the on/off button is also inaccessible while in the case,so the ipod does have to be removed frequently. Delivery from HIGHSTAR was also late.But saying that my daughter is eight years old and she likes the case.
on 30 December 2013
The case itself was fine and apart from being a little big for my sons ipod it was fit for purpose. The smell from the product however was awful. This smelt like old gym socks left at the bottom of a bag for three weeks. Very strange and only disappeared after we had doused the whole thing in polish!!! wristband went in the bin as smelt too
on 29 October 2013
Ordered this for my daughter to go with her ipod touch for her birthday, sure she is going to love it! Great value for money and although it took quite a while to come it did still arrive in time,
on 10 January 2014
Funny gadget for your phone-ipod, good secure fit so you know you wont suddenly have your iphone/ipad lost, which is a must
on 21 January 2014
My 9 year old son loves this cover. I have reservations because the cover doesn't overlap the front at all so I think if the Ipod falls that it won't be protected by this cover. But my son thinks it's cool.