on 6 February 2015
These Dolls are brilliant my daughter loves them and they are value for money , it came on time too . Many thanks
on 23 May 2017
Fabulous
on 27 April 2014
Bought for my monster high loving little sister, for her birthday and she loved it!! Fast delivery too. Really happy with it.
on 6 March 2014
this is such a beautiful looking doll! my daughter saved her pocket money and asked me to get her this doll with it she absolutley loves it
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now!
I have bought this Elissabat doll as a present for one of my nieces and she absolutely loves her as she is one of the newer Monster High Dolls out at the moment. The Hauntlywood range has recently come out and Elissabat was one of the very few dolls that my niece didn't have. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping her and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."!

The Elissabat doll stands at around 27cm tall which seems to be the normal approx height for the MH Dolls. She comes with her most recent DVD and the award she received for her riveting performance, two pairs of earrings, bangle, boots, corset outfit, hair brush, doll stand and diary. She has dark purple hair and her arms, legs, elbows and wrists are jointed and fully poseable.

Elissabat is a 1601 years old enchanting actress and star of the silver screen who was once Vampire Queen but fled her responsibility. She is childhood friends with Draculaura and friends with Dracula. She has since been discovered as the long lost Vampire Queen and has taken up the role but still manages to combine her love of acting. Elissabat and the rest of the Hauntlywood monsters are part of the Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action [DVD] [2013] new DVD that has recently come out.

Elissabat is a really good quality doll with lots of extra accessories and especially good quality when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my daughter likes Monster High when she grows up and that they are still popular so that I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to the other Hauntlywood dolls and playsets which hopefully may help someone:-
Monster High Hauntlywood Viperine Doll
Monster High Hauntlywood Black Carpet Clawdeen
Monster High Hauntlywood Premier Party Lounge
Monster High Hauntlywood Black Carpet Lagoona
on 29 December 2014
This was a gift for a friend's little girl. It was well packaged and arrived in good time. The doll was very well received. It looks just like the picture and quality is good.
on 20 January 2014
My daughter loves it! Lovely doll, as always with Monster High! Very much like Draculaura, however my daughter knows the difference and thats the most important thing!
on 5 June 2014
If you have a little monster like mine, this is the Vampire Queen for her. The doll is well and and has stunning attention to detail with some really cool accessories.
on 22 November 2015
Arrived well packaged in time, my daughter and I love these dolls they are very well made, sometimes on the pricy side but plenty of good deals out there
on 29 August 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my little sister (getting sorted early) and she's lovely! It was delivered as expected and well packaged.