on 25 January 2017
these are the regular L'Oréal products i use. was great to get them in a set and great price too
on 15 August 2014
Good price for l'Oreal products haven't used yet but looking forward to trying this new type of cleansing water
on 7 December 2013
Very reasonable price for a L'Oreal Paris product. Full size items too, not the trial size often used in gift sets!
on 13 July 2014
I like this cleanser, I have used it before and found it very good for my oily/combination skin, it really does help clarify it and reduce break outs and I really notice if I don't use it. It's helpful to have the moisturiser as I do get dry patches too. The price of this set was cheaper than the cleanser alone, and both items were full sized, not smaller versions. Happy with my purchase.
on 25 April 2014
Good value, nice product. Pity the moisturiser has no SPF. The micellar water is fabuolous to use - really shifts make-up.
on 11 January 2014
I found that the first day I used this my skin erupted in a couple of spots but after two or three days it was completely clear. I've not only recommended this product, i bought a friend the same one and she loves it too.
on 29 April 2015
It's good, but if you're only after the miceller water it can be bought alone much cheaper.
on 2 February 2014
I found that this made my skin more greasy, rather than helping to improve it. Particularly the cream. The toner made my skin seem shiny and almost glazed, like it had a layer of clear paint over it.
on 28 December 2013
Excellent price on Amazon, saw in shops for over double. Lovely cleanser and moisturiser, bought for my daughter who is very pleased with product. Perfect for everyday use on her normal skin.
on 26 December 2013
Pleased with purchase....bought on the Amazon lightening deals week for a good price. Used the toner before so I knew it was good but used cream for the first time, nice too :-)