Customer reviews

1,520
The Lego Movie [DVD] [2014]
Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 17 September 2017
Thought I'd watch this on a whim (as a nearly 38yr old - allegedly) and didn't think I'd like it, but I loved it! It captures the creativeness/weirdness of childhood very well.

Really top notch animation, great characters and voice cast, and the story was engrossing. The inclusion of 80s blue spaceship guy (I remember him well!) means I really was part of the demographic after all. Oh, and as are kids.

The producers are going to make me watch the others aren't they? ...Aren't they?
on 14 October 2017
Clever, funny sarcastic, and wraps various genres into its theme (Star Wars - Lord Business, Bad Cop, evil empire, rebellion, etc), Lord of the Rings (Vitruvius), and various superhero movies. If you enjoyed playing with Lego when young you’ll love this, if you love playing with Lego now you’ll love this, and if you didn’t like playing with Lego, you still might like this!
on 12 October 2017
The film is so funny on all sorts of levels, by 4yr old son was completely glued to the screen whilst it was playing and my 7yr old now walks around humming the songs from the film.

definitely a 5star, good humoured, good moral film.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!
on 29 October 2017
A great film but I bought this for my son's 5th bday and soon realised that it was really more for teenagers and adults. He struggled to follow it and soon lost interest. I'll give it another couple of years and try again.
on 19 October 2017
Love this film - who'd have thought such an unappealing idea would end up being such a brilliant movie?!
on 18 November 2017
Love that it came with the Lego minifigure! One of my fav movies
on 2 October 2014
Love this film. A lifelong fan of Lego and this film is hilarious. Would highly recommend a watch not matter your age! But I will warn you, you will be singing 'Anything can happen when your part of a team' by the end of the film and for months afterwords!
on 17 November 2017
Came quickly. Pleased with dvd as shon
on 15 September 2017
Everything is awesome! This movie is awesome & I'm 26!
on 19 August 2017
Enjoyed this in the cinema