Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 September 2013
We adored the film, and also the music. Whoever created this list is a genius. I thought I would have to go hunting for each track but here it is. Marvellous. Enjoy.
on 10 January 2014
As I watched the film - which I really enjoyed - I made a note to buy the soundtrack and I am not disappointed. Rarely does the music contribute directly to the narrative in so charming a way, without 'telling us what to feel'.
on 27 October 2013
After such a passionate, poignant movie, we wanted the soundtrack, and it delivers all the feeling of the film. Totally worth flying it across the ocean instead of waiting 5 more weeks for US release!
on 24 October 2013
Great album, beautiful songs.. see the movie and you'll want the music. Critic reviews have said it's one of the most synonymous compositions (movie married to soundtrack)!
on 11 November 2013
We saw the film and liked the music, so, I bought the CD, it works when you play it -
on 30 January 2014
Lovely album to accompany the film
Great easy listening album, enjoyed the film at the cinema which prompted the purchase of the album, not dissapointed
on 27 May 2014
Did you Love the film? The sound track contains all the memorable tunes. Prompt and efficient service as always. Would recommend.
on 12 January 2014
Bought for a gift although ive heard the soundtrack have enjoyed it.What more can i say like it, like it.
on 12 March 2014
I never buy soundtracks to films - ever! This one is the exception, in so many ways. I bought it for my wife for Valentine's Day. My wife loves it, our children love and even I love it. The film was enjoyable hokum. What really caught us was the lovely soundtrack to the film when watching it. Surprisingly, the CD works on its own. You can listen to it right through, or, as the kids love doing, just listen to certain songs for the mood whilst driving the car. Its a great soundtrack which I would heartily recommend.
on 19 September 2014
Much like the premise of this film, Richard Curtis has had many attempts to get the "British awkward man falls for sassy American woman" trope but this time it's perfect! Great performances all round, the wedding scene is a joy to behold, a great celebration of love.