on 30 June 2014
This is fab, it is well made and cosy, my twins love it. My boy tends to fall asleep on it, which is great, it stops him crying when we put him on and he is very advanced in holding his head up, he could do it from 8 weeks on already. It can be easily wiped clean after milk accidents and is very cosy. I only regret I didn't buy two one for each of my twins.
on 9 July 2014
I have seen many babies that are left on the floor and they stay there, on their tummies without complaining. My grandson is not like that. He is very energetic and does not stay quiet and still for a moment, which I think is really perfect. Maybe not for my daughter! But this activity toy has proven to be good now that he is six months old and she puts him down on his tummy but reaches for everything else. Still I don't regret having bought it.
on 6 August 2015
This is absolutely perfect for our needs! I was looking for something small and portable which would allow my son to get his tummy time and keep him occupied whilst we were visiting his grandparents - I can't rate this highly enough. The mat rolls up to the size of a small pillow therefore taking up very little space and it comes in a plastic carrier with handles. All in all perfect for someone, like me, who has only a small amount of floor space or someone who has to travel with a baby.
on 19 May 2016
Son (almost 6 months) still hates tummy time. We end up using it while he's on his back since he refuses to stay on this tummy more than a couple minutes. I was hoping the toys would offer a distraction/incentive, but not a chance.
on 16 September 2015
Great mat for tummy time learning. Good noises and toys to attract attention. My son has come on brilliantly since using this for the last week. It's not easy to wipe clean but apart from that would definitely recommend. Came the day after I ordered it too which was a bonus.
on 16 September 2015
I'm pleased we bought this, my son loves being on his tummy. It is a bit expensive for what it is and the stitching is a bit dodgy in places. The mat part is really hard to keep clean too as bits of fluff stick to the material. Despite this, the colours and textures are nice and it's a nice addition to our baby things.
on 17 January 2014
My granddaughter loves to stretch out and play safely on her play mat. An ideal present to buy for a baby
on 15 October 2014
Ordered one of these for my sister as her son is having trouble lifting his head. The product arrived defective and looked as if it was second hand. The fabric was fraying and the mirrors were scratched. Thought it may have just been bad luck so we returned it and received a replacement. The second one was exactly the same! Waste of time and money!
on 4 July 2014
Brought this to help make tummy time for my daughter easier. The cushion is good with different textures and rustling sounds but perhaps too large for a small baby.

The rug portion can be rolled up and tucked into the back of the cushion when not needed to make the cushion more round otherwise the back is quite flat.

Biggest downside it it attracts a lot of dust, hair and fluff the materials used seem to be a magnet for it have tried hoovering it, wiping with a damp cloth, dry cloth found the best thing was the sticky rollers used on clothes.

Overall nice pillow but pricey when a rolled up baby blanket will do.
on 23 January 2015
Great tummy time mat! Lots of different textured material for my little one to feel, he lasts longer than a minute on his tummy now! He also likes lying on his back on the rug, slightly propped up against the cushion.