on 17 August 2014
At first glance, I thought this was the perfect toy to keep my daughter happy in her high chair. And indeed, it does fulfil it's major function.

However, either my seven month old daughter is a baby version of the Incredible Hulk, or the suckers on the bottom of the toy are completely useless. I'm going with the latter.
There have been very few instances since I bought it, that the suckers have actually held it to the high chair's tray. Even when I wet them, my daughter can pull them off the tray in a matter of seconds.

If it weren't for the fact that my daughter loves the thing, I'd be happily throwing it out and finding something else to give her.
on 30 August 2014
Got this with the baby bud (which is great). The activity tray keeps our son very well entertained.

Some reviews say it doesn't stick - this isn't the case. It sticks very well to firm surfaces, so you really do have to use the two rubber tabs (hidden on the other side from your baby) to undo it. But the baby bud tray has some flex in, so the suckers don't always stick. To get them to work properly, push upwards under the tray with one hand while you push the activity tray down with the other. Not difficult, and works really well.
on 2 January 2014
We bought this for our 5 1/2 month old daughter for Christmas. The suction pads would not remain stuck to the highchair tray. She pulled it off the tray as she was playing with it and it hit her in the face. Returned to the m&p store and with the manager tried another four of the same toy hoping to replace it. None of them would stick securely to the tray. So had a refund. The toy is a great idea but poorly made product. I submitted an honest review to the m&p website but they refused to publish it because it was negative feedback.
If they improved the suction on it then it would be the perfect toy but until they sort that out I would not recommend this to anyone.
on 12 January 2016
Fits the Baby Bud, great toy.

This toy is great for a baby and I like the fact you can swap all the bits around as my son can't reach the back of it yet and he also tends to only play with the item to his left so I swap the items around so he can have a go on everything, he's learnt to spin the wheel and has started to understand moving the beads. I love watching him play on it, he looks so thoughtful and you can see him concentrating really hard lol! He's five months. I do like this toy but wish it had the squeaky bit in the middle, the book is nice but it doesn't do much, then again I'm not a baby, maybe they like it! lol! :-)
on 29 December 2013
This high chair toy had lots on it to keep my baby entertained and it's all wipe clean which is handy but I actually didn't find it stuck as well as I would have liked.
I think for the price I would have liked some sounds and lights on it and would say that I have found other high chair toys that are just as entertaining but half the cost.
on 8 May 2014
The two suction cups at the bottom do not do a well enough job - its virtually just lying tying on top of the baby bud (booster by m&p) and a regular pull by a 6mo could lift it out of its place. It, however, is very useful because she kept on dropping individual toys but this keeps her engaged for a bit here and there cuz it does not fall off the table.
on 8 May 2015

on 7 February 2016
Little one loves the toy but it doesn't stick well to the highchair and he pulls it straight off. He does love all the parts he can flick and twist so I'm glad I bought it but disappointed it doesn't stick well.
on 15 February 2014
The activity is a good one if it stayed more secure on the high chair tray. My grandson pulled it and I it got stuck between his tummy and the high hair tray causing much distress to the baby And marked his tummy!
on 10 October 2015
This is such a shame as I love Mamas and Papas but this is the first item I had to send back unfortunately. It's a great idea and the concept is there but it simply won't stick or stay in place. I have a mamas and papas high chair and it just didn't want to stay in place! No good really I think it needs a redesign