Format: DVD|Change

on 16 January 2014
Don't buy this if you are a Mivhael Bublé fan. I got it for Christmas from my husband. I don't have the heart to tell him that it's the worst documentary I've ever watched!
As with all the reviews- it's poor quality, interviews are conducted on radio shows, the commentary is terrible with mistakes which have not been edited properly. It's only half an hour long and leaves you disappointed you wasted your time watching it.
Such a shame and I hope his manager is aware of this unofficial crap.
on 31 December 2013
Was so excited to receive this firstly it was late and arrived after Xmas even though it was ordered in November. It basically consists of 3 radio interviews repeating the promotion for crazy love album. I am a huge fan this bored me. There are even sound mistakes in the production. This DVD is someone trying to make a cheap buck on the back of mr buble. Do not buy and support this scam artist producer mr buble deserves more than this.
on 10 January 2014
this was very disappointing when I watched it after having to wait a month for it to be delivered. its 60 mins of 3 interviews and a few songs (no sound) which have this annoying women talking over . as a fan of Michael buble I think its a waste of money. he was funnier on chatty man!!!
on 28 December 2013
I got this as a present for christmas and was really excited to watch it but when I did I was so disappointed with it. The DVD consists of three interviews of Michael that I'd already seen and that was it.
on 15 January 2014
i didn't notice "unauthorised" at the bottom of the cover or i would never have considered buying it. my wife a massive fan of Mr Buble was very disappointed. very poor quality and lacking interesting content. You should seriously reconsider buying this product.
on 28 March 2014
Love Michael Buble. This is just absolute rubbish. Someone with a few clips of Michael being interviewed. Not an authorised DVD. DO NOT BUY THIS. It's a waste of money and hardly lasts any time at all.
Shouldn't be allowed to make and sell .rubbish like this
Stick to buying the real thing and not rubbish like this
on 12 April 2014
Rubbish.....total waste of money a rip off and embarrassing
No music just talking I would not recommend this dvd to anyone
on 31 March 2014
I should have read the hype before I paid my money, this was a little bit disappointing because it had no music, just lots of info on MB, who we love, and it was an interesting documentary, but that's all it was.
on 4 January 2014
Bought for my totally insane Mum, who gets the best tickets to his concerts, calendars, CDs and DVDs etc. In fairness to Michael, he is good at what he does and this is well worth your collection. Arrived after a couple of weeks as it comes from abroad, but it extended Christmas for my Mum. But be aware this is an amalgamation of TV interviews particularly in Canada rather than performances of songs. But my Mum has a CD of these interviews as well. Admittedly my Mum hadn't heard these, but could have been clearer on the packaging and at nearly £10 it should be!
on 27 July 2015
Iwas very annoyed that this was not properly explained what the content was. I bought it for a disabled child who loves Micheal Buble singing so that he could see him as well as hear. It turned out to be a documentary of his life story. I returned it.