on 29 November 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 January 2016
What can I say, I cannot stop buying these! I'm addicted to my Disney Infinity characters. The design and build of these figures are absolute second to none. The gaming side of this is awesome and is such a brilliant idea, I wish I had something like this growing up. I can see myself buying the whole collection, I just need to find room now to store them. Top quality items, must by if your a collector like myself.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 13 October 2014
If you're into Disney and just learned about the second edition of this game that involves the Marvel Superheroes then think about picking this up!
It only works in the toy box for either edition but its just one of a whole load of Disney characters for this game and well worth the price!
on 10 May 2014
My two daughters are in live with this movie so we needed the Infinity character to match the many others we have! Package arrived very quickly and in great condition. The children have loved using this on their game and had many happy hours playing with it.
on 18 October 2014
She's definitely the best character to choose from.
Purchasing and using her in the game means you can access her Rapunzel's Rail Ride adventure where you slide along the rails (or run on the grass/climb) to collect as many lanterns as you can before time runs out to win bronze, silver or gold and extra spins in the Toybox.

Not only is Rapunzel a princess, she has some seriously powerful hits in her, has a good long range and can access all other weapons. She can be used for:
Mastery Adventures.
Rapunzels Rail Ride.
ToyBox play.
Building.
Spark Mode.
Defeating enemies.
Levelling to 15.

NOTE: she does not come with her own play set piece and therefore cannot have a full adventure mission.
on 5 May 2016
A very happy little girl says that this is amazing! The model is nice & detailed and Rapunzel is a good brawler on the Infinity games (complete with frying pan missile attack!). Was also less than £4 when we bought it, ;)
on 23 April 2015
Exactly as described and great product
on 1 March 2016
Product arrive quicker then expected in good condition.
Product is Original Disney infinity figurine and work well whit XBOX ONE.
on 15 February 2014
a really good character brought as a present with woody well made solid and not flimsy very very pleased with it
on 20 April 2015
Great, ordered Friday late afternoon, received Saturday early afternoon. My Grandaughter loves it. 😊