on 7 October 2014
Bought this phone for my husband and he just loves it! I hate buyig in the high street as they try to overwhelm you with choice and additional services etc., you don't need. This was easy.... bought what i wanted in 15 mins.
Delivered on time and in perfect order. As stated : Brand new, Unlocked and Sim free!
A free O2 Sim card came with it but not used. Instead bought a mini sim (99p) and asked current provider to
switch over from old sim. Done in 15mins including number and contacts list! (contacts were saved to old sim)
He was able to use the phone within 30 mins of receiving it, once he got the gist.
Would recommend this phone to anyone at any age, easy to use and classy.
Also would recommend this supplier, as it was a great buy for a new product, with a smooth, hassle free delivery service :)
What more could one ask for?
on 3 June 2014
The phone is very good. Has all the operations and systems for making it a challenging phone with the most recent smartphones. it is very fast with its processor and what makes it better it is 4g compatible and i have 4g with my phone.
I am very happy that I made this decision to buy this phone.
While I wanted to recommend this phone there is one slight drawback and that is the battery when full charged finish very quickly and need to recharge.
Except for that it is a very advanced phone and it is for anyone who would like a phone to do their work
on 21 August 2014
Speedy delivery. Well packed, item as described from seller. Lovely mobile, easy to use with bright clear screen. You can adjust the font size when texting which is ideal for me as I am short sighted. Nice size with 4 inch screen. Very good value, cheaper than anywhere else.
on 22 December 2014
Briefly had the Ace 4 but this does 95% of the job at a much nicer price the only down side (very minor one) the Ace 4 has a great lock screen while you are on a call the Ace 3 does not so your ear or cheek does activate the menu unintentionally.
on 5 December 2014
I bought this for my daughter and am very impressed, in fact I prefer it to my larger Galaxy 4S. Despite the low price it is a nice phone and I would recommend. It does everything a smart phone should do and is very easy to set up.
on 23 November 2014
I deliberated about buying this phone for sometime because I wasn't sure whether to go for a more expensive model but I am very pleased with it. I had to buy a new phone because there is no mobile phone signal where I live and I wanted to download the 'ThreeInTouch' app so I can use the phone at home. I successfully did that and am now able to use my phone using my home wifi. I really like the phone but I do like Samsung products so I'm probably a bit biased. I only use it for basic functions but it seems easy to navigate around. Many other reviewers complained about the battery life and I must admit that it probably only lasts a day. However batteries do not seem very expensive so I may get a spare for travelling and I also intend to switch some of the functions off to save the battery. I wanted a smaller phone and was not sure whether to go for the ace of the Galaxy 4 Mini. In the end I couldn't justify the extra expensive and have not been disappointed.
on 15 November 2015
SAMSUNG IS NOT SUPPORTING THIS DEVICE ANY LONGER - DON'T BUY! Samsung is not giving any security updates to its out of production devices but leave their customers exposed to all the Android vulnerabilities that there are. This is a great shame for a brand like Samsung.
on 23 July 2015
This was a replacement for my son's smashed phone. As it costs thirty five pounds just for a replacement screen, I decided it was worth spending the extra to get a brand new phone with a new battery and spare charger :)
on 17 September 2015
I would have given this phone 5 stars (especially as I prefer androids to iphones) but my mega grip with this phone is the battery life!!! One has to keep charging it constantly and so have to carry the charger with me wherever I go!! I have also recently noticed that sometimes, it just switches itself off which is really annoying!!
Being a Samsung fan, Samsung phone, YOU have really let me down :((
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2015
A great wee phone.Only problem is that the charger didn't work. Luckily I had a similar phone ,so tried my adaptor,it worked. So not bothered about the faulty adaptor.But won,t be using that seller again. But the phone is working. So happy enough. For the price I cannot grumble. Only reason why I mentioned the charger, is in case other buyers were thinking of using the same seller. Other buyers might not have the same luck as I had.