Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.74

on 27 April 2015
We own several of Bill Granger's recipe books in the past, and this has been a great addition to the collection. As with his other books this includes a wide variety of recipes covering starters, salads, mains and desserts. The writing is clear and the photography is great and gives a good representation of how the finished dish will actually look. We have made around 15 of the recipes so far and all of them have been delicious and fairly easy for a basic home cook like myself.

Most of the recipes include just a handful of ingredients and are fairly quick to prepare. Some ingredients are hard to get hold of, but in these cases alternatives are suggested which have always worked out great. While this probably isn't the place to look for traditional italian recipes, if you like Italian food and want some straightforward recipes you won't be disappointed.
on 3 April 2014
This book is a more like a Granger family photo album than a cookbook,very disappointing
Don't bother with it unless you want to see lots of holiday snaps
on 31 August 2015
Great book as i would only expect from bill granger. Easy to follow and quick recipes.
on 28 March 2014
I've just finished reading through this gorgeous book. The first recipe I plan to cook is the meatballs in tomato and bay and I can't wait to get stuck in!
on 26 March 2014
I love Bill's books and style of cooking. This one lives up to expectations and makes me look forward to cooking lots of Italian food
on 11 January 2015
okay good recipies most practical and easy
on 22 December 2014
Having read and used Bill's other books I was very disappointed with the content.
on 12 June 2014
As always Bill Granger has published a great cook book. Each rech recipe is accompanied by a beautiful picture and makes you want to cook every single recipe. I would recommend this cook book!
on 24 June 2014
We are Looking forward to trying some recipes this summer in Italy.
It's good to read with carefully taken photos.
on 31 August 2014
Looks great. I do like Bills books. Not cooked any of the recipes yet but I will!