on 24 March 2014
I read upwards of 100 books a year and I write a review on less than 1% of them. I've literally read hundreds of books on the mind, body, soul, metaphysics, quantum physics, creating our reality, spirituality, universal laws, goal setting and so on.

I've read the greats and the not so greats and I rate this little book as being one of the best on the planet if what you seek is a practical guide to application and creating change.

Ultimately the answer isn't in any book; the answer is in you and you have to see something, feel something and do something to manifest what you want or to become who you know you really are but being guided by Kevin Michel is one of the best steps you can take if you're serious about change.

Buy this book, read it, re-read it, practice and you'll be amazed what you can create. I'd give this 6 stars if I could.
on 12 March 2014
A brilliant break down of the concepts behind manifestation and personal empowerment. There are things to go back over a second time but it kept me gripped throughout. A totally fresh approach to metaphysical laws.
on 8 February 2014
An interesting read on how to change your life for the better by quantum leaping to different parallel worlds frame by frame to get to your ideal parallel world. In summary it's an interesting take on visualization and goal setting to get to your desired destination in life. If you are open minded it's worth a read.
on 9 January 2015
moving through parallel worlds to achieve your dreams; the epic guide to unlimited power by kevin l. Michel touches upon using your subconscious mind to get in touch with the aspect of your spirit that can help you to connect to your inner world either via dreams or other ways where the answers to what you want to accomplish are already there. The author’s message reminds me of the similar concept of quantum jumping by burt goldman. Anyhow, there are some unique parallel world methods in this book such as stream of consciousness writing on page 103, guidelines for planting ideas in the subconscious (page 129), and viewing the world through the eyes of the person you will be upon arriving at your ideal parallel world (page 147), the subconscious and the next ideal frames (page 132), and the pathway to genius (page 133).
on 13 March 2014
This is one of those books that stays with your forever. I will read this over and over again, and I'm sure I will see something new every time. Would give it more than five stars if I could, will definitely go down as one of my all time favourites. This put those final pieces to the jigsaw that I just couldn't get my head around. Loved the cover, can't wait to see what the author comes up with next.
on 5 January 2014
I have read many books about the Universe and parallel realities and I was struggling with few concepts (i.e. the concept of time and how the future can change the past).
I would like to thank the author for his explanations. I do now have a better understanding over those things which reflects in many aspects of my life. No doubt I was attracted to it to allow my personal progression :)
Further than that, I found this book really well written, well organised and covering all the important subjects that should be spread and taught to all. One of the best book on the subject, according to me!
on 15 March 2014
A friend described this to me as the book that blows all other law of attraction books out of the water - and it's true! This makes the quantum world accessible & shows how to create paradigm shifts. It has made sense of what I've been doing!
on 18 November 2013
If you feel you are someone with potential, read it. If you feel you are someone who needs inspiration, read it. Maybe you are on a downward spiral, read it! Read it and be who you know you are and are supposed to be. You won't regret it, guaranteed!
on 9 September 2014
I love this book, I did need to read pages over again to absorb and understand but by the end I realised that I didn't need to fully understand just believe and stay focused. My starting point helped , I am a" half full person" and have used the concept of "act as if" when faced with challenges for many years. This book has helped strengthen my own belief systems as well as open my mind to new ideas and pathways. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone....even if you struggle with the book for now-a seed has been planted.....
on 5 March 2015
If you are new to self-development the book is worth it, give it a chance. If you are not, there is nothing new that has not been said since or even earlier than Ralph Waldo Emerson, and further by other mystics. Even though it has a fancy title, it's The same Secret or Law Of Attraction - seed the idea in your mind, think it, make a clear plan for whatever you want to achieve, make your dream board, imagine, dream, meditate, be aware, connect, live, feel, take action, do not miss opportunities and so on. The author uses the same relaxed writing style as the rest of the spiritual teachers. Each chapter begins with a quote from a mystic master or a philosopher. I wonder where I should fit Einstein and Tesla because their names are more used in spirituality than in science, and he uses quotes from them, too. Good reading though, I liked it.