on 12 January 2014
A very nice looking watch. Much better in 'real life' than the picture. The strap is soft and comfortable, the face easy to read, and it looks far more expensive than it costs. Unlike the other customer I've never had any problem with Ben Sherman watch straps, and I own 4 other ones. This could be down to pure good luck on my part, or bad luck on his. I would say though that In my opinion the Ben Sherman watches in this price bracket are the best value for money for watches on Amazon, and being somewhat of a watch collector, I have a fair few.
6 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2017
It looks fantastic (if slightly bulky) but the quality is very disappointing. Within 2 weeks the glass fascia had fallen out which i super glued back in. Within a few months the strap had broken, and whilst waiting to replace the strap the back of the watch fell off. I chose the watch as i really like the style and would happily have paid double for a better quality product. My advice - buy two - One for spares.
on 12 December 2017
It will be a christmas gift,hopefully a good one...
on 12 December 2016
For the price I think it's a very nice watch. I think the down side is the fact that t is too thick. Otherwise I love it.
on 16 August 2017
I love the design, so when my 1st one stopped working after just a year, I bought another. It didn't work from day one.
on 12 March 2014
The watch arrived quickly & with a nice presentation box. The watch face is is clear & just the right size that i wanted . The leather strap is comfortable & not irritable. I just wanted a day to day watch & this is great for my needs & at £13.25p i bought it at the right time! Very happy with the purchase & would recommend to anybody :)
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2016
A great watch at a great price, well worth the money. looks more expensive than it was.
on 27 August 2014
Bought for my son's birthday, he loves it.
One person found this helpful
on 3 October 2015
Very nice looking watch and comfortable to wear at a reasonable price. Only problem is that the crown on the side pops out too easily and cause a lot of confusion...
Apart from that definitely a good buy.
on 16 August 2015
Lovely looking watch bought as a present