on 9 March 2016
Among the best of the baby wipes that we have tried. The size of each wipe is good, and the strength and thickness are good, meaning less wipes need to be used for each clean-up. Also very gentle on baby's skin, no rashes or irritation and I have used them on face, hands, and bum :) I've found the sticky backing on the pack openings usually enough to keep resealing over & over until the pack is done, although the odd one loses its stick a little bit prematurely meaning the contents don't stay as moist.
on 7 May 2015
Goodness! This product has caused havoc in the few weeks of purchasing! My twin girls are 10 months and have never had a bout of nappy rash! I mistakenly/regrettably out of convenience used this wipe a few times instead of brand (waterwipes) i used from birth and one of my girls came down with a severe rash (started small and turned into a yeast/thrush issue)

Not sure what this wipe consists of but compared to WaterWipes the lack of quality is evident - also it has a extremely foul smell as well as feeling like it has been saturated in soap!

Not impressed
on 3 June 2015
These wipes are brilliant! I would love to buy them on a regular basis but unfortunately they are also very expensive! Please create a bulk buy option with a discount and I would definitely reconsider!
on 15 July 2016
These are brilliant wipes, mainly because the bag comes with a plastic resealable opening that keeps them fresh (as opposed to just a sticker that dries out and stops sticking). I'd buy these again. Great wipes and no problem on my 7 week old baby's skin.
on 25 September 2014
Normally this is a good product but my recent purchase contained some wipes (in the middle of the pack) that had a tar like substance on them and also there were some that had a blue tin foil like product on them. I wont use the remainder of the pack for my newborn baby in fear of them being contaminated and now I question the process that is used to make them and probably wont buy this brand again.
on 11 March 2016
The worse eco wipes I've tried. Too wet and oily. They feel sticky and crude against skin.
on 11 August 2014
No where does it say that the second ingredient, only after water, is propylene glycol which has dubious reports as a toxin and is NOT what I want to be putting on my babies most sensitive absorbent areas! That is why I was choosing what I thought to be a 'greener' healthier wipe….mistake! With a mineral oil compound as the main ingredient I don't know how they get away with their misleading natural marketing.
on 31 March 2014
Very good wipes not too moist and not too dry, and unlike some wipes, they come out one at a time. The only downside is the next wipe doesn't automatically come up like in a box of Kleenex.
on 20 October 2014
These Bio Wipies are exactly what I expected them to be, strong & do exactly what is expected of them. I would recommend them to anyone who wants Biodegrable Wipes.
on 16 May 2014
Finally some decent wipes that don't smell of babies, are large enough to clean your hands with and most important of all can be dropped in our composter. Hurrah!

See one answered question