TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 February 2014
A single mother who is struggling to be a mother and earn a living doesn't really have time for a player like Trey DeLuca, however rich he is. Trey doesn't realise what he is missing until he meets Sara and her son and then he has to change her mind about the possibility of a future together.

This is a pretty straightforward romance with no real twists and nothing really distinguishing about it. The child is very cute and unrealistically well behaved and Sara and Trey have a textbook romance - you will have read many similar books if you like this sort of novel. If Trey's seeming isolation from his family had been explored further or if the author had left out the "comic" relief with the elderly friends and relatives the author might have been able to make this story a bit different. As it is, you will enjoy it if you like this sort of book but I didn't find it particularly distinguished in any way and I don't feel inclined to read it again.

I received a free copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
A lovely read, I did not read this in bed though. I thought it was very riviting.I do advise any one too read it.a very good read if anyone neads a bit of spice in their life. I honestly do recomend this story it is a very light and interesting and riverting.
on 12 January 2016
There was something about Trey in the previous books that failed to interest me, he seemed very one dimensional. My opinion never changed throughout this book. It never captured my imagination & as a result was difficult to read, taking me too long as I got bored.
on 10 August 2014
This is the first book I've read by this author. While the story was sweet it was lacking bite and pace. I think the problem is you knew the ending before you were any where near. Easy book to read, player boy meets in need of love to girl. Starting out as a friend's with benefits until he has to move on. Hearts break and then there is love.
on 24 June 2014
Repeated quote - 'He fills out his slacks to perfection' or similar. Really? Do we need to read that at regular intervals? Otherwise, it's good.
This is the Trey (the 'he' of the slacks quote) and Sara story with a little bit of Cooper and the rest of the Delucas thrown in.
A lovely light, funny romance, that'll make you smile.
Enjoy.
on 13 February 2014
I love a good romance story and this had everything I needed, I can't wait to read the next book of the series.
on 9 January 2016
I'm glad trey found love,I was surprised that his love wasn't from their town. But I feel like this was similar to Gabe's story except not the family tie. And that the child was a different sex. I can't wait to read what the author has in store for Abby in the next book. Just sad that it's the end, but glad I've read all the books in the series. Just think this was the least dramatic and emotional twisting book out if them all (except for the last one as I haven't read it yet) . 😀
on 27 June 2014
I've now read four in this series and while they are a good and easy summer read, they're predictable but I just love the characters of the DeLuca brothers.... if only men were really like this! The unexpected humourous scenes made me laugh out loud. Happy I came across this writer. Thanks.
on 5 September 2014
these books are part of a series but dont be put off thinking you have to read them in order and which one is which, it doesnt matter one bit. the books center around one family, they are similar to Kelly Elliots wanted series which are my all time favorite books so it was nice having a new family to get to know, the books are sweet and loving and will have you swept up in the story rooting for a HEA. You cant help but fall in love with the characters and you will wish it was you falling in love with the sexy men in the story. You will laugh, cry and devour the book so you can start the next one.
on 8 December 2015
I've liked all the books in this series but this is the best one so far I think. I loved the characters, Trey who has been running from his family & commitment for as long as he's known how to run. Then there is single mum Sara who never seems to be just enough for the people in her life except for her son, Cooper, who is adorable. A great read that almost had me in tears, loved it & can't wait to read the next in the series.