on 15 January 2015
Having read other Sylvia day books I was really disappointed with this one.
Now I love paranormal fantasies but I just couldn't get into this. I didn't get attract he'd to the main characters and found myself skim reading large chunks. It could of done with some explanation on a few things. Who the THEM are, there was no background on the 3 evil things they went up against. I started to get annoyed half way through with the amount of times it said "with a feline grin" too.

If your looking for a good supernatural read I strongly suggest kresley Coles immortals after dark series or arcana novels. She's my favourite author and hasn't disappointed with an amazing book each time they're released.
on 15 December 2013
Bought this because it was Sylvia Day but really witches & warlocks are not my thing sorry. Should have read more about the book before purchase my fault. Realize now it was an older book re-issued.
on 29 December 2013
I'm a fan of Day's 'Crossfire' trilogy, and even quite liked her recent collaboration for Mills and Boon. I bought this by mistake, having not read the blurb carefully enough. My word, did I live to regret it. Day likes to write in different genres, but I really think she should give fantasy a miss - without the sex, which was repetitive and gratuitous, the story was weak and the characters were not remotely interesting.
on 9 January 2014
I love Sylvia Day books,this one was no exception. Riveting ,sensual and always leading you on and on.I didn't want the book to finish quite so quickly.That wasn't because of the length of the book,I was just unable to stop reading,needing the next chapter and more.If you love romance and haven't tried Sylvia's,buy one you wont be disappointed.
on 29 December 2013
Big fan of Ms Day but very disappointed with this. Felt rushed, too much happening too soon. Shan't continue with this series and it feels unfinished so should imagine there are others in pipeline. Would much prefer author to spend time finishing the Crossfire series that I have been waiting it seems forever for!
on 10 December 2013
I bought this book when there was only 1 review and it was none too comlementary - just 1 star. When I sat down to write my review there was another which also only gave 1 star. I was glad I made up my own mind about giving it a try as I enjoyed it well enough. I enjoyed the premise of the story and liked the transformations of the lead female character (though I won't say anymore about that). Ok, so I would have prederred the next Crossfire or After Shock/Burn but this was a nice change. Unfortunately the end seemed a little rushed and garbled so was not as satisfying as I would have liked.
on 17 May 2017
Good book by the author of the Crossfire books, which knock more than than 50 shades off a certain other set of books.
on 17 November 2017
my daughter loves all these books thanks
on 20 December 2013
A really good read. I love books about angels and demons, etc and love Sylvis Day novels. Combining the two meant I couldn't stop reading. I ended up going to bed at 4am. Lucky I didn't have to get up for work. Haven't come across a Sylvia Day novel I don't recommend, that includes this one.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 April 2018
great book and easy reading