Customer reviews

on 26 April 2017
Really brilliant, got as a replacement for a much loved toy for my little one. Just like picture, well stuffed (can stand up on own) came with tag attatchment and quicker than expected.
on 27 December 2016
My 1 yr old daughter loves this. Upon purchase, it was probably more suited to 3+ due to the hair fibres, but none of them have come off etc. It is very well made, bright and colourful. My daughter loves it and drags it everywhere. She hasn't come apart yet.
on 14 July 2017
cute gift. Packaged a bit cheaply, I took it out of the bag, combed the mane, and re wrapped in a nicer package.
on 6 October 2015
Only one annoying thing for me - and it's probably a minor thing for most people. The hair/mane does not sit properly, there's too much of it too. It really changes the look of the toy. Doesn't bother my daughter though.
on 14 July 2017
Cute wee toy my daughter loves it great price fast delivery
on 13 August 2017
Bigger than expected but sweet all the same. Interestingly, my three year old granddaughter didn't like it, but I did so I am keeping it.
on 22 April 2017
She loved these thank you
on 21 April 2017