on 13 October 2013
Lovely little dresses made of good quality materials and the shoes are a good fit for most Barbie and similar dolls.
on 22 January 2014
The dresses are all very pretty and do have to admit that I have had to repair some of the straps of the dresses already but given the price I am still very pleased with them. I am bit disappointed with the shoes however as some of them are clearly too small for Barbie's feet and lead to my daughter being upset that a shoe had broken when she tried to put it on her Barbie. So would recommend but advise not to expect all the shoes to fit Barbie and that sewing will be necessary to repair the dresses.
on 22 April 2015
DO NOT BUY!!!!
Looks nothing similar to picture.
Took forever to arrive and when it finally did the quality was terrible.
The only dress that was not made out of shower cap material was frayed and ripped at the back.
All of them have badly sewn and badly placed velcro type strips. The arm holes make no sense and the overall quality is just rubbish. Very disappointed and the pair of boots are surely not for any of our dolls, they are tiny.

Trying to work around it as a 3.5 year old has great imagination but even she is not impressed. Please don't buy from this place.
on 30 July 2014
these Barbie dresses are very bright and colourful with plenty of footwear for my niece to play with/ with her Barbie doll, the only down side is the material for the dresses are very paperish and quite stiff, although ive had no complaints from my niece so it its ok. delivery was excellent as usual.
on 4 September 2015
Cheap and nasty! These are not made out of proper fabric they're sort of crackly plastic and look very little like the photos. One dress was completely messed up and couldn't be used at all. There are much better dresses available, buy those instead.
on 19 December 2014
Ok for price but these clothes are made out of plasticy material- not cottony! A bit like crinkly paper! Although they feel cheap they are priced cheaply so still good value for money! However did arrive a bit screwed up and creased!
on 8 October 2014
Well this product is definitely not worthed what I paid for and definitely did not cost £34 as was on sale.
Dresses felt like a paper, finish on them was horrible. Some had still plenty thread and the
My daughter did not play with them as she did not like the fell of them. Also shoes would not fit any dolls as they were to small. Do not buy and disappoint your child.
on 26 February 2015
Parcel was a little late but all arrived as described. My daughter loved the dresses which are well made (but, a couple, with odd fabric's left overs), cheerful and colourful. I think five stars are well deserved
on 15 January 2016
These dresses look really nice however the quality of the materials used isn't really good and I had to mend already all of them in some part were the sawing wasn't really good , however that's I guess what you get for the price my daughter loved them and that was all it matters.
on 30 April 2014
The product was a lot better looking than I was thinking it was when I placed the order.
They area very fine item in every way.
Although they tuck a long time to get to me, I am more than happy with them, and say to anyone thinking of getting this Item, do it.
You will love them.