on 13 October 2013
Lovely little dresses made of good quality materials and the shoes are a good fit for most Barbie and similar dolls.
on 22 January 2014
The dresses are all very pretty and do have to admit that I have had to repair some of the straps of the dresses already but given the price I am still very pleased with them. I am bit disappointed with the shoes however as some of them are clearly too small for Barbie's feet and lead to my daughter being upset that a shoe had broken when she tried to put it on her Barbie. So would recommend but advise not to expect all the shoes to fit Barbie and that sewing will be necessary to repair the dresses.
on 22 April 2015
DO NOT BUY!!!!
Looks nothing similar to picture.
Took forever to arrive and when it finally did the quality was terrible.
The only dress that was not made out of shower cap material was frayed and ripped at the back.
All of them have badly sewn and badly placed velcro type strips. The arm holes make no sense and the overall quality is just rubbish. Very disappointed and the pair of boots are surely not for any of our dolls, they are tiny.

Trying to work around it as a 3.5 year old has great imagination but even she is not impressed. Please don't buy from this place.
on 4 January 2014
These were ok but a little cheap in quality . My daughter still enjoys playing with them . Would use again .
on 8 October 2014
Well this product is definitely not worthed what I paid for and definitely did not cost £34 as was on sale.
Dresses felt like a paper, finish on them was horrible. Some had still plenty thread and the
My daughter did not play with them as she did not like the fell of them. Also shoes would not fit any dolls as they were to small. Do not buy and disappoint your child.
on 30 July 2014
these Barbie dresses are very bright and colourful with plenty of footwear for my niece to play with/ with her Barbie doll, the only down side is the material for the dresses are very paperish and quite stiff, although ive had no complaints from my niece so it its ok. delivery was excellent as usual.
on 20 October 2016
Do Not Buy. The quality has plummeted in the past six month and it was a shock to receive. The material is now a paper like substance that is easy to rip. Shame, as the styles are gorgeous but the material makes it look horrid and tacky.
on 17 October 2015
Beautiful dresses which my barbie mad daughter will go crazy for. Arrived on time and as described.

I had ordered 2 packs so 10 dresses and was accidentally sent some duplicates. I contacted customer service who replied immediately to apologise, send me out an alternative dress and a return envelope with paid postage for the one I didn't want.

Great product with great follow up customer service. Would use again and recommend.
on 15 January 2016
These dresses look really nice however the quality of the materials used isn't really good and I had to mend already all of them in some part were the sawing wasn't really good , however that's I guess what you get for the price my daughter loved them and that was all it matters.
on 4 September 2015
Cheap and nasty! These are not made out of proper fabric they're sort of crackly plastic and look very little like the photos. One dress was completely messed up and couldn't be used at all. There are much better dresses available, buy those instead.