on 9 August 2017
Sing slang to all the classics
on 26 April 2017
Not as good as I expected
on 14 August 2017
My daughter loves this, as a Disney fan she enjoys listening to it in the car on long journeys.
I however have had enough it's time to live in Daddies car for a while!
on 15 May 2017
Daughter loves disney, good buy
on 28 June 2017
Great for children in car on long journeys
on 8 October 2017
The cd seems to be very very poor quality, you have to turn the volume up extremely loud to be able to hear any of the music on it. I would not recommend buying this.
on 16 October 2017
ok
on 12 November 2014
I love Disney
on 7 July 2015
It's a great compilation overall but I'm very disappointed that there is only one Mulan song and it is a cover of Reflection. Where is 'A Girl Worth Fighting For' or 'Make a Man Out Of You?' Or the actual 'Reflection'? Please include these on your next album Disney. We're not all Frozen fans!
on 12 November 2015
I am a Disney mega fan and I bought this album for my friends birthday one year. It's fab! It has all the classic songs and some newer ones. If you're a Disney fanatic or looking for the perfect gift for your Disney crazy friend I would really recommend this product.

Another Disney album that's amazing is the "Now That's What I Call Disney Princess" ( http://amzn.to/1RReX0N ) It's got even more amazing Disney music on it but only songs from the Princesses themselves. My friend bought me this album for my birthday and I now, along with the other Disney album, have all the Disney music a girl could need!.