on 26 April 2017
Not as good as I expected
on 15 May 2017
Daughter loves disney, good buy
on 7 July 2015
It's a great compilation overall but I'm very disappointed that there is only one Mulan song and it is a cover of Reflection. Where is 'A Girl Worth Fighting For' or 'Make a Man Out Of You?' Or the actual 'Reflection'? Please include these on your next album Disney. We're not all Frozen fans!
on 26 March 2013
For 67 Disney tracks, MOST of which are well-known numbers, anyone buying this album is doing pretty well.

It's not a total playlist of all-time Disney greats as, for instance: there are no eligible Muppets tracks (I love the 'Mr. Humbug' track from 'Muppet Christmas Carol, and eligible series tracks such as 'MahNahMahNah' are also overlooked - an odd area for neglect when the Muppet franchise seems to be mid-way through its latest reboot), 'Tarzan' is completely omitted (this was an award-winning soundtrack), ditto 'Monsters, Inc' (although all 3 entries in the 'Toy Story' series are represented - as are some of the straight-to-video 'Lion King' sequels, and 'Return to Neverland'), and the 'Winnie the Pooh' series is reduced - yet again - to the (admittedly excellent) 'The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers'... what happened to the title track or 'Little Black Raincloud'? Other films/genres are perhaps a little over-represented: the non-musical 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise earning 2 entries.

There are some less well-known tracks e.g. 'Hannah Montana' tracks, recent additions to the genre, and Broadway hits evening out cinematic classics, creating a balance that is generally worth buying, even for previous Disney collection owners. It's not always the best-paced of albums - the third disc in particular tending to centre around older, slower, and less-famous tracks.

BUT most of what people associate with Disney is nicely represented: 'Lion King', 'Aladdin' 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Tangled', 'Snow White', 'Jungle Book', etc providing multiple tracks.

If you're looking for a bulk, basic Disney set that incorporates MOST of their classic musical numbers you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find anything better.
on 12 November 2015
I am a Disney mega fan and I bought this album for my friends birthday one year. It's fab! It has all the classic songs and some newer ones. If you're a Disney fanatic or looking for the perfect gift for your Disney crazy friend I would really recommend this product.

Another Disney album that's amazing is the "Now That's What I Call Disney Princess" ( http://amzn.to/1RReX0N ) It's got even more amazing Disney music on it but only songs from the Princesses themselves. My friend bought me this album for my birthday and I now, along with the other Disney album, have all the Disney music a girl could need!.
on 10 May 2012
Great to sing along with the children lots of fun for all the family to join in brings back lots of childhood memories.
on 3 March 2013
So, my family is not your typical or standard group. My wife and I are in our early 30s, I have a 16 year old step daughter and a 3 year old son. There's a big age gap and the children don't agree on much. However, car journeys are now much more bearable as the bickering has been set aside for the playing of some classic Disney songs both new and old.

There are some greats here, my wife's favourite is Beauty and the Beast, I love all the songs from Aladin, the Lion King and Enchanted especially, our son loves the Toy Story songs, and my step daughter always chooses the Little Mermaid. That's the beauty of this, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

There are a couple of notable absences which stop this being a 5 star review (some classics are missing from Beauty and the Beast and there's nothing from Robin Hood). This is just a personal preference though, the choice here, especially on disc 1 and 2, is just lovely. I'm certainly grateful for the much more peaceful car journeys.
on 2 December 2011
I loved this album. It contains many of the disney tracks any fan would already own, but much better to download the album as it works out expensive to be picky.

My only problem was the spelling, ALLADIN! Not ALADDIN. Bit cross at that really.

I LOVE that the Its a small world and Pirates of the Caribbean ride songs are on there.
Wished there were more Tiana songs.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter for a Christmas present but when I realised it had a Christmas cd in it I gave her it straight away so we could listen to the Christmas songs. She played it loads and learned lots of new songs to sing. Since Christmas she has been listening to the other cds loads. After her bedtime story she has music playing till she falls asleep - the only problem at first was she kept getting up all excited to tell me there was another song from her favourite film - seems most of the disney films are her 'favourites'. After we threatened to take it away she stopped getting up as she didn't want to lose it. I love listening to all the songs too - you are never too old for Disney!
on 29 January 2013
Boutght this CD to keep in the car for when my grandchildren travel with me but found myself singing along to all the old favourites so I put it on my Kindle. Read the reviews of other Disney compilations before buying this one and many said that some of the tracks were not the originals which disappointed the buyers, so thought I would go for this one. It is a massive collection and up to now I have not listened to one that did not sound 'right'. Takes me back to my childhood and I love it.