2,027

on 23 August 2013
Cracking chaser app. Love the little vignettes of the various chasers. Especially the sinnerman, Paul Sinha.The music is tense, the questions difficult. Thoroughly entertaining.
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2014
Good game. Have my family addicted to it now too. None of us have managed to beat the chaser yet though. But I'm sure we will (eventually)
on 19 October 2013
Love this game it's great, just like on the telly. Only downer is there's no Bradley Walsh asking the questions. But a good game all the same.
on 26 August 2013
This is great fun but very hard. Had no technical issues at all on the kindle fire. As good as watching the show itself.
on 4 September 2013
I love The Chase so after I read about the fix on this game I couldn't wait to download it, it's great fun and although I haven't beat the chaser yet I am determined to! Shame there's no Bradley, or quips from the chasers though. Haven't experienced any problems, so all's good!.
on 31 August 2013
Love playing this game. As I am a fan of The Chase on itv. I have notice some people have had problems with the game. But it's been fine with me and hasn't crash either. The only thing I was disappointed that the chasers don't talk. As I always like there sarcasm what they come out with on the television. But nevertheless still a enjoyable game to play. So let the chase begin.
on 11 September 2013
LOVE THIS GAME. PLAY EVERY MORNING TO GET MY BRAIN WORKING. GREAT FOR OLDER PEOPLE TO KEEP MINDS ACTIVE.. AND FOR ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO RESEARCH ANSWERS.
on 18 October 2013
Good copy of the real TV show, hopefully questions will get refreshed over time. Good fun & absorbing even in single play
on 27 November 2013
This is a cracking app, very addictive though so probably best kept for playing on your days off work unless you want to get into trouble ! The only thing sadly missing is everyone's favourite host Bradley Walsh, a shame the developers couldn't have worked him in somehow, maybe congratulating you after winning the final chase, maybe they could look at including this in a future update ? So in conclusion a 4* app only missing an extra star for the ommision of Bradders
on 15 September 2013
Enjoy this game very much. Keeps your mind active
Have beaten the chaser once, that felt good.
You do get hooked.