on 30 December 2013
this item is by far one of the best head sets in this price range only thing that i could find was after a while the materiel in side the head set starts to itch after a 3+ hours but that`s about it just in case you missed it this has 2 3.5mm jacks not a usb and that`s it! hope you enjoy this head set as much as i have!
on 30 December 2013
For around £14 I wasn't expecting much from this headset, but I was blown away when I tried it!

I've been using a set of £30 Sony headphones for the past year's gaming, but after doing a round on Battlefield 4 wearing those, and then doing a round wearing these the difference is quite amazing. The bass with this headset is deep and rich but doesn't overpower the speakers inside, whilst the treble and mid both come through clearly. The left and right channels are clearly separated and makes it much easier to figure out the direction of things in-game. Also the microphone sits at about the perfect distance from your mouth with a clear sound for recording or for chat.

My Sony headphones vibrate and warble with the kind of bass this headset has no trouble with, and the Sony's felt like everything was mushed together on both sides while with the Sades everything is clearly defined. And the Sony never felt like it was cupping my ears properly but these do. They do feel a little tight at first but once you get used to them you forget they're even on your head.

Overall, if you're looking for a cheap gaming headset with great sound, great looks and a great price, this is the one for you!
33 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2014
I really love this headset, I love the design and how well they work considering the price. The audio is never going to be high quality on a headset this cheap but it certainly good enough to listen to music and clearly hear people on skype and whilst gaming. My only problem would be that the mic isn't very sensitive - friends sometimes find it difficult to hear me in Skype calls. All in all I would definitely recommend these, especially as they are so cheap.
on 15 March 2014
i spent 13 pounds i have a 70 pound turtle beach that broke and i was like ey i dnt really want to spend alot again these are just as good and look better as it goes with my pc theme
sound is crisp micro phone is great allthough picks up alot had to turn mic down so it wouldnt pick up noise from the next room XD
on 1 January 2016
Inside the box it contains
*Headphones
* the instructions
* USB connection and 3.5mm audio jack

The headphones are made to look stylish as they are designed for gaming. The microphone is completely set into the headset, this is different to other headphones and is sad, as I would prefer it to be adjustable. The colourful blue outlining lights up as you plug in the USB, which is a good feature to the headphones, it makes the headphones look customised. The volume control can be turned off to mute the microphone. But the lighting on the headset can't be turned off, unless you unplug the USB.

When using the headphones, they feel comfortable for about 2 hours, then the side of your head starts to ache, specially if you wear glasses, as the headphones start to rub. The sound quality is better as I thought listening to people on Skype is clear. The gaming audio was okay, but the microphone was very small compared to a bigger microphone like turtle beach.

Pros:
+ It's light and soft to the ear.
+ Good sound quality.
+ Blue lighting.

Cons:
- Uncomfortable after a couple of hours.
- The microphone is not adjustable.

Overall, I'm not sure if theses headphones suit my needs, as I game for hours. The price shouldn't be as high as I think if they are "gaming headphones" they will suit for wearing for quite a while. While listening to a music player you can hear the game clearly, which is good. If you don't game, then theses headphones would suit you.
on 12 December 2013
My boyfriend has recently got me into the whole gaming scene and so as a result I decided it was time to invest in a decent headset. I went for these ones (against the boys advise!) because being a bit of a typical girl I wanted some level of style as well as good quality. When they arrived I was very impressed with the item - they look exactly how they appear in the picture and were better quality than both of us expected.
Would definitely recommend especially as they're well priced :)
on 23 January 2015
This is a very good quality headset with super good sound and to prove that the sound quality is good here is a quote from my friend David on skype "IT SOUNDS WAY BETTER!" and also it only costs the better half of 11 pounds! Also if you like pie this is the perfect headset for you cas I like pie so... yeah
review image
The SA-708 headphones with microphone made by SADES are nicely designed gaming gadget that fits well to the listener ears, seems of good quality, solid and durable. The headphones feature standard 40mm Hi-fi driver and comfortable PU leather that enables their long wearing without tiring your ears. Also given their almost 2,5m long cable one can easily use it even far away for the source of sound.

The headphones come in package box that includes only the headphones and simple but concisely written user guide. The package was not big but most importantly manages to protect its content well from the possible damage during transport. I didn’t have any problems connecting these headphones to both my desktop computer, but also my notepad and tablet.

Speaking about the delivered sound quality I was impressed with the results during the extensive testing I performed; I tried not only the games, but also some classical music and the sound is clean, both bass and middle tones are well-delivered – it seems much more expensive headset was on my head. Also, the headphones provide complete protection from the outside sounds, therefore could be used as protection in loud environments.

Therefore, the SADES headphones with microphone are well-made product that seems durable, the good gaming headphones that would be convenient and pleasant to wear, offering the great quality of sound. Because of their durability and quality of sound these headphones could be seen as an excellent choice for a pair of gaming headphones. Their price certainly adds to their value and also can be seen as the additional recommendation for its purchase.

I received a sample of the SADES SA-708 headphones with microphone for the purpose of testing and unbiased review, while all the presented information is based on my impressions.
on 9 March 2015
Received it within a couple of days but to say the quality of the mic isn't good at all , its not working properly there is a loud buzzing noise and nobody can make out what is saying on the mic , i wouldn't recommend this product
on 2 January 2015
Generally I am a positive reviewer but I have to say sadly these headphones are just not functional. When I got the item I was thrilled with the look, feel and comfort as well as really good sound (for the price) however they stopped working in one ear after 2 days. I read of this problem in other reviews but thought that it was likely due to peoples lack of care etc... as I hve friends whom break headphones all the time. Mine however were only used indoors once and carefully left on a desk and managed to break by the next day, this is clearly due to the product being faulty. To sum up would be good but can't rely on them working.