Price:£1,048.99+ Free shipping

on 17 November 2013
It took me ages to select a treadmill and I am so glad I selected this one!

My husband put it together in less than an hour and with little difficulty. It is wonderfully sturdy and we use it on the occasions when going out for a run is not favoured.

It has all the essential features and can't think what else I would need for a home workout.

Iam sure it will be well used.......
on 14 October 2013
My Wife and I purchased this treadmill so that we could use it anytime we wished rather than go to the local gym of which we were both members. Since purchasing the Horizan T4000 premier we have cancelled the local gym which has saved us over £500 pounds a year between the both of us and so this money which we would have used to pay for another full year at the gym is now part paying for the treadmill.

We have had the treadmill for about a week now and we both love it. We can work out when we want and just go upstairs and hav a shower afterwords.

The Horizon T4000 premier has plenty of speed and neckline adjustment and so you will always be stretched unless you are an Olympic champion.

There is no I-pod connection but this does not matter as I place my I-Pod in one of the drink holders and use headphones.

All we can say is a great machine at a great price £899.00 and easy to put together yourself.
on 29 January 2016
new machine purchased Nov 2013. 2014 new motor and new MCB board (both expensive). Now advised that the belt and deck board need replacing - (£350 +). The machine comes with silicon lubricant, recommended service guys use silicon spray lube (it's a NO! NO!) now recommend Parrafin wax. These are the official recommended servicing people. This machine is fine if you want to run couple hrs a week, not more than 20mins at a time, but if you want to train and run for an hour at a time keep going to the gym and use their commercial machines.
on 30 August 2016
Had one for about 4 years now and never had a problem with it. It's used about 5 times a week by me or my wife. We live in Sweden so it's perfect in the winter!