Size: Bundle 40 shots|Colour Name: White|Change

on 19 June 2015
I never normally write reviews but this camera is truly fabulous! As a 22 year old girl I was worried that perhaps I was a little bit too old for this camera. Having had it for over a week I'm very impressed, picture quality is excellent and the ease of taking pictures is great. Although the settings are very limited they work perfectly allowing you to instantly snap and produce wonderful photographs. I have received so many compliments about the camera itself and the pictures. For anyone considering this product I would definitely recommend it!
on 16 June 2014
Fantastic , strongly reccomend watching a YouTube unboxing video which you can find by just typing in "Fuji film instax mini 8 unboxing" this basically let's you see what you are getting before you buy it and let you see everything. To me it's an amazing purchase.
on 18 March 2016
This was the first polaroid-like camera I've ever owned so I was really excited about the process! the photos have a really cute quality to them. And they kinda look like they have an instagram filter over them haha!

The film worked fine and the images developed very well!
I read the review that said they couldn't even turn the camera on, so I was worried. This happened to me too, HOWEVER! I realised that I had just put the batteries in wrong! haha,

so the camera works fine and the images develop very well!
TOP TIP! Unlike a normal polaroid picture, you should NOT shake the photo while its developing. Just leave it aside and it will develop fully after 40-60 seconds.

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!
review image
on 5 February 2014
Firstly the packaging of the camera is perfect. In addition camera came along with 40 shots in it. That is a very reasonable cost if you are buying for the first time. I really recommend it to everyone.
on 29 July 2014
Perfect - just what my daughter wanted for her birthday :)
on 20 January 2015
Fantastic camera, bought for my 12yr old daughter she loves it. It's funky looking and photo are good quality....
on 12 August 2015
Instant cameras, I like them. OK it's a little old fashioned nowadays, but it is a fun novelty camera, without feeling cheap or anything. The only let down, as with all of these instant cameras is 'no do-overs', and the cartidges are about a pound a shot. We used for our wedding guest book and the results were fabulous. Great memories, instantly. Now it's more a play thing for the kids.
on 13 December 2014
Great purchase, my little budding photographer of a son will love it! Exactly as described and although had to wait (I think the colour was temporarily out of stock) really pleased with the service and customer liaison.
on 6 September 2013
Just wanted to say received this great little camera in the post today and cant stop using it. Blew through the film that came with the camera in a very short time and have ordered more. I keep asking my friends to buy their own camera instead of using mine as they cant keep their hand off it. This little camera quickly becomes the centre of attention at any gathering and people just want to know how it works. Amazing to see the wallet sized print appear magically and develop in front of you. Instagram has nothing on this, its the real deal, no fake borders. Love it..
on 1 May 2016
Purchased as a birthday gift for my daughter who has been begging for an instant camera for ages. The photographs are a snap style memory moment rather than a carefully crafted photograph but that was what she wanted. She plans to save her snaps to a scrapbook as well as sticking them to her wardrobe door.

The film are a bit pricey so she will have to learn to think before taking the photo as she has grown up in a generation of digital images that can have filters added and also be simply deleted and retaken.

This is a perfect gift for teenage girls.