Price:£22.00+ £2.50 shipping

on 5 December 2013
Great gift set, smells lovely. The white bag that comes with it looks strong and great quality.
This is a really lovely set to give as a gift, I got it on a lightning deal but to be honest it is worth the full price.
I am going to buy another at the full price because it is really worth it. The box it comes in is not that solid, the cardboard is a bit thin for the weight of the items in the box but it didn't break but looks like it won't withstand to much bumping about. It did arrive in a sturdy solid amazon box with loads of paper around it so arrived in perfect shape.
This is suitable for most age groups and handy to have a few of these gift sets at hand just in case you need a gift in a hurry :-)
on 20 April 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend's Nan. She'll only use Dove and at Christmas and birthdays I've kind of found myself as the Dove supplier. This is different from ones I've bought before, she was very happy with it, the bag is a pretty good size so she was pleased with that. She was just running out of her previous set, so perfect timing, result.
on 7 December 2013
I love Dove and I am always looking for offers on their products so I got this gift set on Black Friday - for myself! I love the shower gel and the lotion, and the hand cream was new to me but it's really nice and smells lovely. The toiletries bag is the perfect size to take all my skin products and toothbrush away on holidays with me, so really pleased with my present for me :)
on 18 January 2014
I bought the gift set as a Christmas present. The recipient was well pleased with it, loves the effect and will replace the contents in the very handy toiletry bag included . Delivery was well within the date quoted. i would use the seller again.
on 10 December 2013
Not much you can say about the usual toiletry set such as this, other than that the bottles are normal size (not samples) and comes with a nice handy carry bag to put all your little bits in to. The product speaks for itself, as most people love dove so any woman would be delighted to get this as a present (think sister, work colleague etc).
My only small gripe is that as with other peoples reviews, the products did come loose in the box which means having to open it to fix them in place again. A bit of tape to hold them down would have been a good idea..!
on 2 December 2013
I bought this on one of the lightning deals and was probably the only genuine bargain I picked up!

Really substantial little gift set for the price I paid. One of the items in mine had come loose which was easily rectified by opening it up and putting it in the correct place - not exactly hard - doh!
on 8 January 2014
Got this for my Aunty, she was impressed with the size of the bottles, I was expecting it to be in small promotional bottles, but this was the real thing! Perfect little present!
on 19 November 2013
This is really nice, and looks far more expensive than the £6.00 I paid for it. It has a good selection of full size products and will make a lovely little Christmas gift.
on 4 April 2014
This gift was perfect for Mother's Day, my mum loved it and it's great value for money.

I'd recommend to all women, and Dove is great on sensitive skin too :)
on 16 January 2014
I bought 4 of these for Christmas gifts and was delighted with the speed, condition of packaging and quality of the product. Would highly recommend.