on 14 December 2013
I don't understand the reviews about poor quality, mine is up to usual standards. I bought this specifically for holidays, if you travel by budget airline and take hand luggage only then this bag is the perfect size for the small second bag you are permitted to take. 4 zipped pockets in total, an internal zipped pocket inside another is perfect for fitting your passport and boarding pass, whilst the others fit a smaller purse and your handbag essentials.

It's too small for my everyday handbag of course, but if you check the dimensions before you buy then you shouldn't be surprised.
on 5 March 2014
This is a beautiful little Kipling bag and although small fits all the essentials in. I carry a largish purse, mobile, keys, umbrella, hairbrush etc and it all fits - not sure if you could fit much more but then I bought this to make sure I didn't carry too much with me. Blue colour goes great with jeans but also looks very smart for all occasions
on 30 December 2013
Great little bag, just fits nicely under a coat/jacket, it has 3 pockets so you know where your life is, I used this when I'm travelling passports money everything where I put it.
on 30 January 2014
I'm a great fan of Kipling and wanted this small bag for holidays when I usually use my beloved Mattie. However, I have returned it because of the lining - I love the spots, but, the second full zipped part has the spotty lining from the other side, if you understand me! Which is the separator from the other side! So it just looks very faded, obviously money saving tactic, when two pieces of lining should have been put in back to back. I know that I would never enjoy using this bag because of this. Also the outside back zip pocket is only lined one side. Amazon returns service very good. Port red colour also very nice.
on 8 November 2013
really good size for me has i dont like big handbags purse keys and phone all fit very nicely in it
on 16 November 2013
I just love this bag it's small and neat and holds everything I need for evenings and holidays .grt value too and quick service
on 28 December 2013
Very pleased with the handbag small but still manages to fit a lot of things in nice colour never any complaints with kipling
on 29 December 2013
Can't believe how much I can fit in this cute little bag, love it!! Am definitely getting in other colours
on 8 February 2014
The Kipling Dee is great for short trips out, holidays, school run etc. when you only need your basic essentials. Unfortunately for me it's slightly too small for a 7in tablet - I did check measurements but it won't fit at all in it's case, and is still tight and awkward without case. As one review said it fits both their kindle and tablet, I thought it'd be ok! Otherwise I love the organisation with two main pockets and a back zipped pocket - I'd just love it even more if it were an inch wider and deeper.

Have to agree with previous reviews about the lining - the central divide between the main sections uses only one thin piece of spotty material, so in one section you are looking at the reverse. It would look far nicer and feel better quality if each section was lined individually - and had I paid the full RRP I'd be very disappointed. As I paid less than half that I'm willing to live with it! The quality elsewhere is up to standard though, and the red wine lacquer colour is beautiful and feels sturdier than the basic material. Love the baby monkey 'Sonia' too! All in all I'd recommend if you can get it for £20 or less.
on 24 January 2014
Kipling is so versatile. I wanted a smaller bag for daytime/evening use on holiday. The colour blends in with a lot of summer clothes so practical. I have found with Kipling other bags that there is so much organisation in such little space. I love it. Pam