on 11 October 2013
This bag has been abroad (and filled to the brim) several times over the last few months as well as loads of bus and train trips across England. My Girlfriend also uses it every week when she comes to visit.

The bag is still as good as new. No fraying. All zips and seams are perfect. Never had any problems with Ryanair.

I don't have one negative thing to say about it.
on 30 March 2014
I bought this bag for my son, a frequent low cost traveller. It clearly states it dimensions to be 50x40x20, but when it arrived the accompanying paperwork states 50x45x25. Then when I checked my confirmation of despatch email, it also had the larger dimensions on it. It is obviously too big for the likes of Flybe and Ryanair, so I would not consider attempting to get it past the cabin checkers, as it would incur an excess charge. I've returned it, and am waiting for a response to my request for a refund of my postage as well, as I would not have ordered it had I known the actual dimensions. I am hoping they will not dispute this.
on 24 February 2016
No lost baggage for me on a weekend travelling with Easyjet. This bag is small enough to be carried on- waste no time watching the carosel when you land. At under £30 it's not precious but keeping it with me rather than left to the perils of Baggae Handling, has to be good news.
on 19 October 2015
I was really happy when I bought it, as lots of people reccomended it to me.
It is true all the major companies accept it as a hand luggage, however, the quality of the product is extremely poor: it broke after 15 hours of service.
I didn't even fill it properly.
on 26 January 2014
I've bought this backpack in 2012 and I still think this is the best money I have ever spent. I use it to travel and everyday as a gym/work/grocery bag. It's ridiculously spacious (44 liters for god-sake!!) and light. If it breaks I'll buy it again.
Why not five stars? A belt would be nice to have and overall construction quality can be improved.
on 24 May 2016
Amazing backpack! Traveled for five weeks with this thing and it was perfect! Works great for RyanAir and EasyJet! Good quality and fits everything in quite nicely!
on 16 January 2016
My Daughter loves this back pack