on 15 May 2014
Box set arrived promptly and well in tact, no damage during transition as far as I can tell. Great Show overall, so I am very pleased with this Blu Ray box set!

The only downside I can think of is that the actual disk holder in the case for season 1-3 is very stiff, so removing the disk and putting it back in can be a bit of a worry as it feels like the disk may crack. However, that might just be my OCD talking.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for my youngest son and he was thrilled with it so it must be good!
on 1 March 2014
Early delivery, my daughter is loving watching them but not impressed with the packaging. Could of done with being packed in a box as when they arrived the cases were all cracked and broken so please feel free to send me new cases to put them in. If they hadn't been for my family and I was sending them as a present, I would of been embarrassed at the condition the cases arrived in.
on 29 June 2016
i wasnt a gleek before watching it but i am now
their is alot of adult humour hidden in ther
the music selection in the episodes are great and my wife prefers alot of glees versions to the actual artists
on 29 January 2014
i already knew the show, i wanted them on dvd so i could watch it all the time.
What can i say...i am a gleek
on 21 August 2014
Fantastic collection of the glee series although slightly disappointed when some CDs came scratched and wouldn't work but over all brilliant
on 23 March 2014
Great box set in a good condition though the box broke the second I opened it:(.

Overall Pretty amazing though
on 11 November 2014
The best Music-HighSchool-Teenage (in fact all ages) Movies ever.
Never seen a Series that combines wonderful music with Comedy, drama , political statements and pure entertainment in such a perfect way.
on 4 September 2015
Glee is just a great show. It teaches tolerance, go for your dreams and be the best you can be without sacrificing who you are. Plus the music is cracking!!!!!
on 1 October 2014
very emotional, we miss you Cory but I love it. Very interesting and enjoyable to watch with friends and family. You would feel very gleeful about glee.