on 26 September 2017
Never worked out of the box (on headphone out side of lead), I thought it was my iPad to start with but now I have had a chanced to bench test I can confirm that the lead has a dodgy connection and has had this from day one, and as I purchased back in May and haven't had a chance to investigate issue till now (Sept) I notice that I can no longer contact the seller and I am stuck with a non working £10 purchase.

This is supposed to be an original NI product but now I'm not so sure.......
on 13 July 2017
Not much to say - tried and tested and decent quality. Better than the really cheap ones, which I wouldn't recommend for gigs.
on 16 January 2016
Used this with my iPad using Pacemaker DJ app as it connects to Spotify. Works as expected.
on 26 April 2017
perfect
on 16 May 2017
Works great. Nothing to it.
on 25 August 2015
Works but could be cheaper, its not anything special- just rare, if you are bothered, you could make one yourself :)
on 14 April 2016
Works perfectly with Cross DJ on my Android tablet, with the outputs going as-expected (one of the sockets is marked with a little headphone symbol, the other with a little speaker, and the appropriate audio comes out without needing to flip the "invert" option in Cross DJ's settings).

I can't speak to the Traktor DJ app as that's iOS only and I don't have an ipad/iphone, but as this is the official NI Traktor cable made FOR that app, I would assume it also works properly.

If you need a DJ Splitter Cable to go with a DJ app on phone/tablet (presuming it supports the split-output mode), or for DJing on a laptop if you don't have a controller with built in soundcard, this works perfectly.

It is NOT a regular headphone splitter. If you don't know the difference, put "what is a dj splitter cable" in to Google.
on 8 October 2016
Poor quality product. I used it for djing with my ipad and the Djay2 app. When not in use I have only ever stored it in the original box but last night I used it for the third time and one of the inputs has broken. What's more, according to Amazon I can't return it although it was only bought in June. Thanks Amazon...
on 16 February 2016
Bought this for use with iDjay2 on the iPad and it does exactly what it says on the Tin. It has become an invaluable piece of kit for DJ'ing on the move or using at any Party or situation where it may be of use. I had become really proficient with simply beat counting and blending without the use of this with a single output but it has assisted no end. A solid 5 Stars
on 14 August 2015
Brilliant product, works on all computer DJ apps and is very easy to set up. It doesn't just work on tractor software it work on all software and is compattible with all hardware, well worth its price and is long lasting also with very strong wiring, would recommend for any new or experienced DJ.