Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 April 2014
A good-looking book on good paper with plenty of pics and facts. But the enjoyment was spoiled by having to wait 4 months for it and then finding so many elementary errors that I wonder if the author knew or checked many facts. And what was the proof-reader doing?
I expect better for this quality of publication.
on 22 January 2014
Why are Amazon even advertising this product? Ordered early October 2013 as a Christmas present and the release date will no doubt be moved back again. Perhaps it will end up as a gift for Christmas 2014 instead!
on 20 January 2014
Why are Amazon advertising something that is clearly not in stock? My mum pre-ordered this item in October as a Christmas gift for me and it has continuously been delayed. While this is disappointing I at very least expect more of an explanation from Amazon other than its release has been postponed yet again! One star for Amazon's lack of service or consideration on this product is more than generous!
on 28 December 2013
I pre-ordered this item in October when it was due to be delivered upon it's release in early December (a perfect gift for my boyfriend for Christmas!)
A day before it was due to be dispatched I received an email saying it was being pushed back a week by the manufacturer. Then a week later I got another email. And a week after that I got another email. Now it's not due until the beginning of February!
I am thoroughly disappointed - it better be absolutely amazing when it does FINALLY arrive. Not holding my breath for that though...
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2016
the recipient of this gift liked this only to be expected as he has been a fan for a number of years being in his late 70s
on 26 January 2016
Beautiful presentation box set, hubby is a long time gooner, he loves this present I bought him .
on 6 September 2014
A must for every true Arsenal supporter great
on 25 February 2015
My husband it very pleased with this product thank you.
on 26 September 2014
happy husband
on 14 February 2014
Look at the dvd cover, it's unbelievable...
ARSENAL CLASSICS
MANCHESTER UNITED-A BACKPASS THROUGH HISTORY
It's hard to PS, itv, right?