Colour: Multicolor|Style Name: Double Quilt|Change

on 19 January 2015
I bought these to replace worn old bedding..
Its cheap but feels good quality soft to the touch..
Super fast delivery ..
A good buy if you need to referbish your bed..
review image review image
on 17 January 2015
After seeing the reasonable price, and reading the other encouraging feedback from the previous reviews of other buyers, I decided to buy this quilt set. I actually have been searching for a quilt set like this for some time, I am a little fussy and, thankfully, found this set to be just perfect! Needless to say, I can only add yet more positive feedback about this quilt set.

The set it is comfortable and aesthetically pleasing to the eye; the overall effect is only heightened with the matching scatter cushion cover. and throw that I purchased to go with the bedding set. The fabric is fairly good quality, and does not look or feel inexpensive or of inferior quality. I would add that the fabric is not overly thick; some may not like this, but for me this is only a good thing - there is nothing worse than being too hot in bed.

All that there is left to say is that this is a fantastic bedding set at a reasonable price, I certainly recommend it if you are looking for a quilt set that will make your bed a feature in your bedroom!
on 25 September 2014
Delighted with duvet set for my son,arrived before estimated date,it is not a dark navy but softer colour,wasnt sure if the print side was a beige or grey in the picture ,it is infact a washed blue which does look nice with the tartan reverse,the stag print is good and not cheap looking,nice soft material ,i got the natural stag bed set with the red tartan and its of the same quality very happy with it,would recommend.
on 24 March 2014
Love it! Looks a Slightly different colour to the one in picture but hubby and I think it looks really great.
on 2 January 2015
It's amazing! I adore mine. So cosy and so country and rustic ❤️
review image
on 20 December 2014
Not bad. I've not washed these yet but it doesn't feel very nice quality. Although I suppose you get what you pay for. Lovely design but the colour looks more brown than in the picture. Ok. I bought as a christmas set and its just as well they aren't going to have a lot of use. Very fast delivery.
on 30 December 2013
The colour of the sheets is actually a coffee/beige and not a purple/mauve. They have a kind of tweed effect under the stag print. some people complained about the thickness but I think they are average.
All in all I like them but I am disappointed about how different the colour was.
on 11 October 2014
This is a really warm feeling Duvet cover and it feels good and the design is very good. It was quick on delivery too. Avery nice Duvet set at a very reasonable price. I will buy more from Catherine Lansfield for sure.
on 30 May 2016
This is off good quality and fast delivery how ever on opening the packet I was very disappointed when it clearly states that with a king size duvet cover comes Two pillow cases I got one in my package this is very disappointing I have bought this in red and had no problems with it as it came with two pillow cases and has washed up great that my son wanted it in a different colour
on 8 July 2016
for the price paid (£13 ) its ok but anyone expecting quality will be disappointed, its very thin and if you pull at the seams you can see all the stitching, great for the spare room but ill be surprised if it lasted more than half a dozen washes. on the plus side it looks nice.