Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 December 2013
I bought this along with the matching beret and gloves to make a complete Christmas gift. It's a lovely colour and very good quality, dense wool; it looks so warm. It's also a great length for wrapping around and still having plenty of length. Can't wait to see what the reciptent thinks of it.

Matching items:
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Gloves
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Beret
on 5 December 2013
Bought as a present, arrived quickly and is a lovely item. Nice length, hangs really nicely and the colours are great. Recipent loved it. Wish I had bought myself one now!
on 4 September 2014
Although I find myself only wearing the scarf, both the scarf and the hat are very cosy and thick, which is perfect for winter. At first I thought I will not like the little pom poms and I was willing to cut them off, however with time I grew to like them a lot and thought they added an extra charm. Had few complements about the scarf and I definitely will dig it out of my wardrobe to snuggle up for the next winter.
on 12 April 2014
it had to be washed before use because it stank. Once carefully washed (in a pillowcase on a cold wool wash in the washing machine, then line dried) it was absolutely fine. Lovely warm, cozy and long scarf.
on 30 December 2013
Love the colour and pom poms on this scarf. It is huge which you can't tell on the picture, but because of this it wraps around your neck and is very warm. Have received lots of 'love your scarf' comments.
on 15 December 2013
I love the scarf, which I bought as part of the set with the gloves and hat. It's a nice long scarf which I love, I like the little pom poms on the ends but I fear they may fall off rather easily.
on 11 February 2015
A lovely scarf, colours seemed slightly darker than they appear in the picture, but that might just be my screen settings, but a nice long, thick, warm scarf. I would recommend this product!
on 10 February 2014
I bought this scarf as a gift but I couldn't give as when I got it the smell of damp on the item was awful so I binned it and had to go and buy my friend another gift
on 15 December 2013
The scarf is very nice, but smelt very musty as if it had been on a shelf too long. Got it at a good price otherwise. I would have returned it. Arrived on time.
on 15 December 2013
Bought on Black Friday deal. Its big, its cosy, its lovely. Just what is needed with winter around the corner