on 23 August 2013
...which is a good thing, I can pretend to be a teenager again :) By this if you want to be awesome.
on 23 August 2013
If you're expecting songs with intelligent lyrics and deep meaning then don't buy this album. Chances are that most people buying this will know the songs and be buying it for the same reason as me, it's fun, meaningless pop that's still incredibly catchy and sounds great in the car.... just maybe with the windows up!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2013
It's rare for a compilation album to grab my attention these days, but 'Teenage Dirtbags' is excellent, although my view might be tinted with so much nostalgia. With 44 tracks spread across two discs, the album features the biggest bands and tracks from the golden era of pop punk.

It's an excellent playlist with artists like Blink 182, Good Charlotte, The Rasmus and Metro Station. Most of the tracks will be already very familiar to you, and it was great to hear 'She Hates Me' (Puddle of Mudd), 'She's Gonna Break Soon' (Less Than Jake), 'The Bad Touch' (Bloodhound Gang) and ''In Too Deep' (Sum 41) again. However, there were actually plenty of songs that were new to me, so I couldn't have asked for a better set of songs really.

The greatest thing about 'Teenage Dirtbags' for me was to hear some of the songs I loved at school, and subsequently forgot. If you like fun, irresistibly catchy rock music - you'll find lots to love here.
on 18 January 2015
I've gone back to being a "greebo" over the skate park in my mind when I put this on. Proper guilty pleasure stuff nowadays, that makes you wanna watch American Pie, get your Papa Roach hoody out of the attic, go over the skate park and spike your hair! Brings back real memories, worth getting to anyone into nu-metal back in the day
on 7 September 2013
The CD is incredible! The CD that was missing in all the shelfs... All these tracks remind me of my high school days! specially songs/bands like
- Sum 41
- Funeral For A Friend
- Blink 182
- Good Charlotte
- Fall Out Boy
on 17 May 2014
A friend played this CD at a BBQ and I liked it so much I ordered it as soon as I got home. When the hangover passed the next day, I realised I had done some drunky spending, which normally doesn't end well, however when this CD arrived, it was every bit as good as I vaguely recalled, with no duff tracks at all! (IMO obviously!)
on 27 January 2014
I have heard some of the tracks before and thought the album would be good for my 12yr old (soon to be 13). Great rockin' tunes, but really bad language in some parts. Luckily I can trust my son to enjoy it for the music and ignore the provacative languauge. If you have any concerns, I would suggest you give this a miss. A shame they couldn't use chart releases as the music is generally great.
on 13 December 2013
I saw this advertised on telly and went straight here to pre-order it because this is just the type of music and album that I like the sound of. I wasn't disappointed either. It contains songs by artists I love, and songs by artists I'd never listened to and am now a fan of. It holds a range of different songs so there should be something for everyone.
on 23 September 2013
GREAT!! SHAMELESS FLASHBACK TO ALL THE YEARS OF MIS-SPENT YOUTH! DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. IF YOUR'RE ANAL BOUT MUSIC AND SPEND MORE TIME WHINGING ABOUT OUT-OF-KEY VOCALS OR THE FACT IT'S NOT SOME OBSCURE FORM OF ROCK/METAL THAN JOG-ON IT NOT'S FOR YOU.
on 25 August 2014
Quick delivery & great quality. Good variation of tracks. Brought as a present & gratefully received. A great cd for any collection.
Very recommended so go on order & enjoy. Reliable supplier & item.