on 2 October 2013
Received mine this morning. It is a very small mouse and very low to the desk. I don't have large hands but I have to rest my thumb and little finger on the desk and slide the mouse around between them. The sides of the mouse are too small and not parallel enough to grip. I am used to a mouse providing some support for my hand but with this, my hand has to support itself. I'm not sure that I'll get used to it.

The whole top of the mouse moves when you press the left or right side for a button click. It feels more positive than Apple's magic mouse but makes an annoyingly loud click. It would work as a travel mouse though due to its small size and it feels quite solid. It paired with my MacBook instantly. I've used previous mice with touch-pads on top rather than scroll wheels so that works for me. It has a nice feel to the touch.

The worst part is the packaging. The plastic box it comes in and the instructions weigh more than three times the weight of the mouse itself. For something that will be instantly thrown away, that's a ridiculous waste of money and resources. If Apple can sell a £700 iPhone in a cardboard box, Logitech should be able to do something equivalent.
on 4 August 2014
This is a great little mouse (emphasis on little). I use it daily and really love the feel of it, the touch pad is so tactile.

I am only giving it 4 stars though as the top surface is very suseptible to marking. It does not come with a travel pouch, which is very odd. I put it in a small soft black drawstring bag from another gadget, but it ended up with marks on the surface that I could not remove (even with soap). It also marks where your fingers normally rest.

So close to perfection
on 9 December 2015
Excellent Touch mouse, solid build quality and great feel. Love the fact you can save 2 Bluetooth pairing for two different machines. I paired my MacBook Pro and Lenovo laptop both work well simply flick the little switch from one too the other. Only one silly thing is you can't charge and use at the same time, the touch surface is good but takes a little time to get used to. But once you get used to the sensitivity and feel it the best.
on 23 November 2015
I bought this just before Apple announced its Magic Mouse 2, since the original Magic Mouse relied on 2 batteries that I know would inevitable go flat just when I needed to use it. However at this price I'm not complaining - it does everything I want of it - yes, I have to charge it every couple of days or so which is more than I expected and it can prove to be a bit 'twitchy' when doing intricate Photoshop work - but otherwise it's class act.
on 10 December 2015
I was looking for a thin and light mouse to use with my MacBook Air and this one seemed to be the most compact model on the market.

I like the size factor and especially the design. For me it's quite ok and having small hands I had no ergonomic issue in using it.

Sometimes it has some delays in responding to the scrolling and swipe moves, both with 1 finger or 2 fingers. You should not expect the same smoothness of the trackpad. I have no comparison on this topic with the Magic Mouse, as I never used one.

The thing that I do not like at all is that the quality of the white overlay on top is not as I expected for this money. After only 1 month of use, the spot most used for the left click got yellowish from the finger's grease and that doesn't wear off, no matter what cleaning solution I use. And that happened as I cleaned it with a wet wipe each day after use. o_O That is very annoying as now it looks dirty. For this price I would have expected better materials quality.
review image review image review image review image
on 24 June 2015
I have used an Apple Magic mouse for some time and although I like it, it eats through batteries and often disconnects via bluetooth.
One of the main features I do like is the ability to scroll and do other gestures via touch alone. The Logitech is one of the only alternatives that does this and combined with the fact it can charge over USB it was an easy choice to buy one.

Good points about this mouse:
* Gestures like Apple Magic Mouse
* Feels surprisingly comfortable to use even though it is much smaller than the Apple mouse
* Lasts for a long time on one charge
* Charge via USB

Negative points about this mouse:
* The touch gestures do not work quite as well as the Apple magic mouse at times. It seems like the conductivity is hindered by dirt or residue from eating. When this happens, it is often scrolling that is affected which is my main issue with it.
* Occasionally, the left click does not work (this appears to be a software bug).
* Sometimes the mouse struggles to connect on a reboot.
* The clicking is not quite as refined as the Apple mouse and feels a bit cheap

Conclusion:

This is a pretty good mouse with a few minor issues. It is a good alternative to the Apple mouse but doesn't feel quite as tactile in function.
on 24 March 2014
If you are looking for a really really small mouse. This is it.

it is not your usual mouse shape, so it does take time to get used to. All the functions stated works very well.

I have the white one because it looks nice with my macbook. However, I am sure the black one works just as well, since the software is downloaded from the Logitech website regardless.

One thing which is nice is that you can link it to two PCs. I use it for my macbook and PC.

If you get a chance, play with the real thing first before handing over your hard earned cash.
on 6 February 2014
After reading reviews for weeks and pondering the purchase, I believe I chose the right mouse to work with my MacAir.
Do not have any complaints.
Great that is charges and does not need batteries.
Definitely small but I was using a touch pad before so no prob for me.
Very happy with the Logitech for Mac keyboard too; I have been using their products for years and have no complaints.
on 23 July 2015
Very small which is both good and bad. Also seems to loose connection every time the Mac restarts. On a laptop this is fine as you can use the trackpad to reconnect. On a Mac Pro there is no track pad. So I am forced to have a wired mouse as well just to connect the Logitech at start up. Very painfull.
on 24 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The aesthetic of the mouse is very current and although not innovative in any way looks good. Logitech have been making products that tend to meld very well with the style Apple applies to its products and this is no exception, it looks good with my MacBook.

I've heard some negative things said about the packaging, but I don't really have a problem with it; its not too heavy, theres not much superfluous about it and its sturdy enough to allow you to put the mouse back in when travelling if you want.

It connected fine to my Mac, which was a relief because my Mac has a habit of rejecting and losing bluetooth connection with my phone and speakers sometimes, maybe Logitec's statement that its "made to match your Mac" is actually true. The software installed fine and integrates into the 'System Performances' app like it was always there.

The basic tracking is very smooth, even smoother when you have a fine mouse mat, which in my work is vital. I'd say if you're sceptical about going forward with this on previous experiences with the Apple Magic Mouse I wouldn't really worry, as for me its not nearly as jumpy and sensitive, sometimes I lose the cursor, but only briefly and not nearly the same number of times as the aforementioned mouse.

The mouse really is super thin and thats really the only problem I have with it, I get that its a travel mouse, but unless you're travelling with nothing but a laptop sleeve it is too thin for good comfort, almost as bad as working on the trackpad for long periods of time. A mouse's first aim should be to provide comfort preventing strain when used for long periods of time, and I just feel this completely fails at this, after 20 minutes or so working I keep having to stretch my hand, which is not good, especially in my line of work.

I think Logitech have missed the balance here between making a thin travel mouse and a comfortable mouse. If you split the time up I'm fairly certain that for the average user the mouse will see more time actually in use on a desk than in a bag travelling, so I think they've neglected this slightly and gone for style and an impressively thin build over comfort and ignored this.