on 2 December 2017
I found this on my Kindle and thought 'great a Christmas book - perfect'. Have only got 25% in while skimming reading and wondering why I am reading this. I assumed it was a free ARC copy I must have got and felt obliged to finish it to review it properly, I've just looked up when I got this and am so relieved to to find I got it free from Amazon. Phew! I can stop reading it without feeling guilty.

Story so far....British Girl Kayla is working in New York and hates Christmas. Jackson needs a PR person and hires Kayla. Kayla thinks Jackson is wildly attractive. Lots of OTT sexual references so far. Am very happy to stop reading this as I think the story is minimal and the ending predictable.

Fans of Mills and Boon may love this book. I didn't and now I know why I've never read a Mills and Boons book before. Not for me.
on 3 December 2017
This is the first Sarah Morgan book I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kayla Green is lonely, although she doesn't really realise it. She buries herself in work to avoid relationships, friendships, and Christmas, after being abandoned by her parents as a teenager. Then she finds herself working at the Snow Crystal resort over Christmas with the O'Neil family, and more importantly Jackson O'Neil. The Snow Crystal Resort and Jackson soon have an affect on Kayla like nothing ever has before....
on 22 August 2017
Meet brit Kayla, your typical workaholic who on my loves one thing her high powered job and hates anything to do with Christmas
Fast forward to meeting handsome ski business owner Jackson who provides Kayla with the opportunity for a quiet Christmas in Vermont surrounded by snow, nature and oh, the O'Neills who she must convince her plans will save their beloved Snow Crystal.
A tale of charm, finding out about yourself and of course, some things that will take your breath away.
on 20 July 2017
A really sensitively well written book with delicious insights into the various key figure's personalities !
Great writing, good story line, brilliant wordsmith !

The dream coming true was timed perfectly !
on 31 May 2017
On my third and final book, good story's that run in conjunction of each other. I have really enjoyed all the books I have read so far would definitely recommend .
on 17 October 2017
Lovely love story. I enjoyed this and I don't normally read chick lit. Well written and descriptive. So much that I felt like I was there.
on 18 December 2015
I enjoyed this story of a city girl who gets caught up in the snowy hills and falls in love with not only the man she was helping business wise, but his entire s family. Very heart warming
on 29 July 2017
Another book with a good storyline making it good light reading and one I can recommend to all
on 8 August 2017
I love these books. All 3 books have kept me hooked as they were such an enjoyable read. These are the first Sarah Morgan books I have read and I only wish there were more in the snow Cristal series.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 September 2017
Lovely read but must buy all three before you read.