on 20 December 2013
This little piece of kit as turned out to be a great purchase. Easy to set up and speaker not to obtrusive. I have it clipped to my sunshade. Good clear voice sound, good levels of volume. Great battery life goes a couple of weeks between charges for sure although I am not a heavy phone user whilst in the car. Well worth the money.
on 31 August 2013
Have had various handsfree kits for my van but this is absolutely fantastic. The instant link with my phone Sony Xepria Z is great and the audio is first class.
on 4 April 2014
I have always had earpiece Bluetooth device but when this finally broke into 3 separate pieces I thought I would give this a go. Great sound quality, well tested by my mother who is hard of hearing - she says it is very clear. I am very pleased for something so reasonably priced.
on 22 December 2013
Very handy. Ensures I stay in touch all the tone and never miss a call. Easily attached to sun visor
on 23 December 2013
It works fantasic with iphone, but my fiance's work phone is a blackberry and it doesnt like to connect to it. so if you have a blackberry I wouldnt recommend. Any other phone, its brilliant
on 31 August 2014
An excellent piece of cost effective kit to keep me legal while driving. My only criticism (and I'm pretty sure this is my phone - iphone4) is that when I press the button to answer a call I have to recon firm the audio source on the phone. Otherwise, it holds it's charge well and sound quality is very good. What more could you want for a tenner?
on 2 April 2015
this unit was very easy to set up .it paired up with iphone 5 with no problems .it fits on the sun visor [its a little tight and in time I think it will break } but at less than £10 pounds its no biggy .we are very happy with it ..it also works with my nokia 735 .the sound it good .and its so easy to operate I am surprised that there are so many one stars for this item .
on 21 November 2013
I needed a Bluetooth handsfree to use whilst on my way to and from work and this really solved the problem. It's easy to use and works perfectly. Would really recommend this to everyone.
on 26 December 2015
This was ok whilst it lasted, which, sadly was less than a year. Good clear sound at both ends of conversations, but after 10 months find that I'm having to recharge it after every other journey. Can't complain about the price charged, but probably feel "well, you get what you pay for ... and no more!"
on 15 March 2016
Replacement, it has been improved. The sound is better, better clarity of calls, connects quicker and less issues. However it now has a voice rather than bleeps to let you know its status. Voice is illegible and very irritating, not an improvement.