Format: DVD|Change

on 10 June 2017
Great movies the hangover 1 to 3 are very funny would definitely recommend
on 13 June 2017
If you dont laught watching this movies, it means you are dead...
on 8 April 2017
An entertaining film trilogy
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2016
Three great movie's on one great boxset,laugh's from start to finish on all three movie's great value...
on 30 December 2013
This box set made the perfect Xmas present for my husband. Each film is just as brilliant as the other. Item arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the films over the past few years
on 27 February 2016
The Hangover Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]

I have received my copy today (Hangover Trilogy Blu Ray) and can confirm that all three movies come in their individual cases.

Hangover (Consists of both the theatrical and unrated versions) - 1 disc

Hangover 2 - 1 disc

Hangover 3 - Also consists of a bonus disc (2 discs). Hence it's 4 Blu-ray discs instead of 3 as mentioned (which are region free).

Imdb doesn't list any extended versions as such for the second or third movie so I am guessing this is as comprehensive as it gets.

On a side note while the code for digital copy (Ultraviolet) has been given an expiry date of 12/15, I was still able to add them to my
Digital Collection.

Hopefully this helps others with their purchase.
on 24 December 2013
If you have seen the first hangover film you get everything you expect from this trilogy. Funny and a bit of a twist on the format in the third film. A good Saturday night in selection.
on 5 May 2016
I'll give this a 4 star rating because each film is funny in it's own way but the first one is the best and the funniest out of the 3 movies for sure. The second movie was okay, was funny in places but didn't enjoy it as much as the first and the third movie was pretty good and funny in places as well but I honestly can't say I cared for them much. As stated, nothing beats the first hangover film and it's the best one. I did feel this went on longer than it needed to, and I understand why they made more and don't get me wrong they are all funny, but it already felt very over done with the second and the third one they aren't actually hungover so it took a completely new turn which was cool, wasn't repeating itself which was a smart move and kept it interesting to a degree but I do feel that the first Hangover would have been plenty to be honest. I always think, if you have a really funny movie, don't risk ruining it by making more that won't be anywhere near as good! If it got left at the first it would have been perfect. Old school only had one movie and that's a really funny film and doesn't have anything else to compare to, many comedy films are one on there own and honestly I don't always think there is need to make a second movie or a trilogy, sometimes movies are just better left as one. Meet the parents is a classic example of a trilogy that really didn't need to be a trilogy.
on 15 December 2015
What can I say about these movies? If you love the first one you will love them all, if you didn't like the first one don't bother with the other two as it follows very similar storylines. I don't want to say much as I don't want to give anything away, but if you are looking for a good comedy I would recommend these movies, you will fall in love with the characters and only want to see more and more. I really hope they do another one.
on 10 August 2016
Great comedies presented in superb quality on all three discs. Gets silly toward the middle of the second, and the third film, but the first is excellent overall.

Picture 5/5