Format: DVD|Change

on 15 December 2015
What can I say about these movies? If you love the first one you will love them all, if you didn't like the first one don't bother with the other two as it follows very similar storylines. I don't want to say much as I don't want to give anything away, but if you are looking for a good comedy I would recommend these movies, you will fall in love with the characters and only want to see more and more. I really hope they do another one.
on 10 August 2016
Great comedies presented in superb quality on all three discs. Gets silly toward the middle of the second, and the third film, but the first is excellent overall.

Picture 5/5
Audio 5/5
on 30 December 2013
This box set made the perfect Xmas present for my husband. Each film is just as brilliant as the other. Item arrived very quickly. Would highly recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the films over the past few years
on 27 February 2016
The Hangover Trilogy [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]

I have received my copy today (Hangover Trilogy Blu Ray) and can confirm that all three movies come in their individual cases.

Hangover (Consists of both the theatrical and unrated versions) - 1 disc

Hangover 2 - 1 disc

Hangover 3 - Also consists of a bonus disc (2 discs). Hence it's 4 Blu-ray discs instead of 3 as mentioned (which are region free).

Imdb doesn't list any extended versions as such for the second or third movie so I am guessing this is as comprehensive as it gets.

On a side note while the code for digital copy (Ultraviolet) has been given an expiry date of 12/15, I was still able to add them to my
Digital Collection.

Hopefully this helps others with their purchase.
on 9 June 2014
After seeing the first film along with the hype. it was indeed a great film, and the second while not the same experience as the first it was still a great film. Although I do still need to see the 3rd one.

The steelbook artwork is very nice, simplistic but captures the essence of the films moto. and the blu rays from rewatching them are up to standard. definitely recommend !!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 December 2013
Serious followers of the silver screen might be a tad 'sniffy' about this trilogy of male testosterone driven drinking binges that cause those involved untold chaotic and highly embarrassing escapades and personal problems, which in the true tradition of 'letting the paying punters leave the cinema happy', all resolve the mayhem by the end of each film.

It would be nice to say that there were endearing, loveable characters involved, but there aren't, just a collection of immature, selfish males who blunder into absolutely hilarious but toe curling adventures that move throughout all three films at a vigorous and unrelenting pace.

This trilogy is not a cinematic classic, but hey each film is funny, and highly watchable delivering much amusement and entertainment to the viewer, which after all is said and done is what it is all about. I'll leave the 'avant garde' black and white subtitled offerings to those on an elevated intellectual platform than myself.

And for the price it yields excellent value for money.
on 8 January 2016
Had 2 copies of this now for the ultra voilet code to be expired on both. I really wanted the uv copy of this for an upcoming hospital stay so was disappointed to have Amazon tell me they can't do anything now. The code expired on 02/12/2015 so you only get the dvd copy not the digital copy
on 30 January 2014
Firstly, the films.....absolutely fantastic, great fun and the picture quality and sound quality are brilliant, now the "but" the courier firm used to deliver were nothing short of useless, the delivery guy tried to ram the parcel through my letter box causing damage to the cardboard packaging....lucky for me it was the steel book version as the plastic case would've been damaged, so beware
on 24 February 2014
I really love these films. I had seen them before, but I thought I'd buy the trilogy box set. It also includes a UV copy for tablets and laptops which I might use on the go. These are very funny films, and the first one is one to savour. £15 is worth it, as the last one alone costs £10 in shops. I love the actors and could overlook the borderline impossible events to see the comic side. Definitely a great buy.
on 5 May 2016
I'll give this a 4 star rating because each film is funny in it's own way but the first one is the best and the funniest out of the 3 movies for sure. The second movie was okay, was funny in places but didn't enjoy it as much as the first and the third movie was pretty good and funny in places as well but I honestly can't say I cared for them much. As stated, nothing beats the first hangover film and it's the best one. I did feel this went on longer than it needed to, and I understand why they made more and don't get me wrong they are all funny, but it already felt very over done with the second and the third one they aren't actually hungover so it took a completely new turn which was cool, wasn't repeating itself which was a smart move and kept it interesting to a degree but I do feel that the first Hangover would have been plenty to be honest. I always think, if you have a really funny movie, don't risk ruining it by making more that won't be anywhere near as good! If it got left at the first it would have been perfect. Old school only had one movie and that's a really funny film and doesn't have anything else to compare to, many comedy films are one on there own and honestly I don't always think there is need to make a second movie or a trilogy, sometimes movies are just better left as one. Meet the parents is a classic example of a trilogy that really didn't need to be a trilogy.