Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 August 2014
Cheap shouldn't mean nasty, but that's what this is. Wobbles like crazy and within days the foam to protect the screen when gripped started to peel off. Wasn't too hard to re-stick, but the wobbling means it's near impossible to see the display (e.g. using your smartphone as a satnav) unless you position the holder in such a way that it rests against part of the dash - but then it will just make a rattling noise instead.

The upside is that the suction to the windscreen is excellent. So good that I am not sure I'll ever get it off. May have to sell the car with it on the glass. Should improve the resale value no end!
on 24 May 2014
it does work, and I do like it and I do use it.
i recently used it on a trip, and i struggled with it. The mount kept falling from my windscreen, it would hold for about 3 - 4 hours then drop. My iphone has a battery case, the mount could not hold onto it, so I had to remove my battery case from the phone, not really an issue, but I could not charge both of them at the same time.
for the price, it was worth the money. as I said, it did the job, it just fatigued after about 3 hours and would drop off the windscreen.
on 9 April 2015
This does the job. This is the second one I am purchasing and this time it is only as a spare because I have purchased a better one for everyday use. I found that it wobbles quite a lot on the springy arm and I much prefer another that I have bought which is much more solid. However, for the price it is, it is a perfectly adequate solution.
on 2 July 2014
Dont wanted to spend more on a phone mount and not found any good one to purchase either. From other product reviews, I found almost most of the product dont get stick to the screen after some days, few broke after some days, some are jerky. And this product would be more jerky if used normally.
I wanted to buy this model with a arm because, I can rest the phone holder in the dashboard - so no stress on the suction, avoid jerk, safe for the phone as well. And this had worked very good.
I would have given 5 star for using this way, however the phone holder came off many times while trying to take the phone out and put it back to the slot. Build quality is cheap plastic and cheapest rubbers. The arm is firm and strong.
The lever to lossen/tighten the suction is tricky and painful.
Would recommend to buy this if you like to use it the way I mentioned - Suction to windscreen and adjust the arm to have the holder rest on the dashboard.
on 11 May 2014
I ordered two and they came on time, they work perfectly for our Samsung phones. The only thing I can fault about it; is the foam that holds the phone in place! Opened it at home the time I got it to the car one little piece had fallen out and is now lost. I wish I took a little more care. Just a little more glue next time please.
on 16 June 2014
Very unstable, shaking on every single thing under wheels.
Phone holder Locks in to the holder's arm by sliding from BOTTOM TO THE TOP! So one pothole and your phone's out. I have to use it horizontal, which is non of my preference.

I am giving it 2 stars only because of the price.
on 17 April 2014
The first unit at all was broken and not fit for purpoe so the seller kindly sent out a new one.

The new one isnt broken but is of rubbish quality. It fell of the windscreen straight awayand it doesnt attach to the dashboard. Feel like throwing it into the bin. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, spend abit more money on one that is actually good.

Also the length of the flexible thing is smaller than stated.
on 16 September 2014
Cheap and cheerful.... Instructions on box aren't very helpful on how to assemble. Not particularly sturdy: - has fallen off my window screen a few times while driving and padding on sides have completely unstuck and fallen to pieces so no protection for my phone anymore, disappointing in general.
on 10 May 2014
Took out of the box and saw one of the holding arms was missing.( i bet it got snapped somewhere on production line as it wasnt even in the box)
This may indicate how low quality plastic it is made from as well as lack of quality control.
My advice is to stay away from this bag of poo.
on 17 March 2014
If fits both our iPhones although we have different casings and thickness, easy to change between the different phones. Secure and stable on the window.

See one answered question