on 18 April 2015
I was disappointed with this one.

I'd prefer a single, wider blade with stronger motor than this dual, narrow blade with weak motor (it gets stuck in thicker hair).
I just don't see the point for the dual blade, it actually makes things more difficult, it feels like depending on the angle I hold the trimmer I can get different lengths of haircuts. I actually had some accidents like this!

The attachment combs are sturdy but badly made in the sense that a) they don't cover the range of cutting lengths nicely (you have "gaps" in your choices in between certain lengths), b) they come in 3 types (different shapes). I'd prefer one type of combs and more extended range.

All in all, I found it impossible to use this trimmer for a close cut of my hair on the head, and bought another one after a while.
on 14 September 2014
Delivery was fast. Just a couple if working days. I charged the unit for an hour and is still going strong after around ten uses!

I use this for keeping my stubble trimmed short. It's taken a few times to get used to it but feels like a powerful unit.

It has plenty of accessories and the stand can be used as a charging station or the cable can be used to charge away from the stand.

I'd be happy to recommend both the product and the seller to my friends.
on 29 August 2015
Absolutely terrible razor for multiple reasons.

Th blades are simple not good enough. If you have anything more than shadow its gonna feel like its pulling out the hair rather than cutting. My brother has a 20 euro razor and is multiple times better and feels so much easier to use. You then have time and feel good enough to actually style beard if needed. With this you just want it over as soon as possible.

The "quick trim" or style before heading out, more like getting red faced due to the bladed and frustrated before you head out.

The nose trimmer aspect of it is non-existent. Won't even get into it.

Gets extremely hot when in use, careful around sensitive areas.

Gave it to my friend, was gonna throw it out but he wanted it, he offered me money but took none as I didn't want to feel like I was robbing him, he hasn't used it yet.

Must add as well this wasn't even my primary razor! So my expectations weren't high. I have a top end 300+ razor to get that "clean shaven" look, this was only gonna be used for styling stubble when I have it and shaving down to stubble my beard when its gets out of hand. It failed miserable.

Again this razor seems to have a mix of reviews so maybe other people have better experiences, maybe my face is sensitive. Maybe I'm spoilt from my extremely high end razor but guys....if this is what you're using, you deserve better. Don't do this to yourselfs.
on 24 April 2014
Was as i expected,my husband love this dual blade sistem .thank you for the product ,great choice for my husband
on 23 February 2015
I did not actually use it because one of the attachments was broken. I did not get a replacement as I thought everything was a made bit flimsy. I had no problem getting a complete refund.
on 8 December 2013
This trimmer is the worst I've ever had. It doesn't trim accurately. It causes cuts. The nose trimmer doesn't trim well. I'm throwing this trimmer in the garbage.
on 23 December 2014
Not that great a product in terms of quality but good to use.
on 9 January 2015
Nice bit of kit- very adaptable when you get used to it!!
on 12 March 2015
I had to return this as it was not what I wanted
on 3 September 2014
My partner seems pleased wth it !!