VINE VOICEon 30 December 2014
Superb and a bargain at £24.99 , very well made and will protect your kindle fire hdx for many many years .
on 12 October 2017
Great product,protecting kindle and handy stand when needed.
on 16 November 2014
Robust and great for hands-free. Just wish I had bought a different colour to make it more visible on my black leather sofa
on 9 January 2015
A must have to protect your kindle from damage. Very easy to use.
on 20 April 2015
Great product...but you can't read it in the sun, or do selfies
on 12 April 2017
bought as present and very happy outcome
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have to say, having been less than thrilled with the Red Kindle HDX Leather Origami case, I was thrilled with this one! It fits my Kindle HD like a glove, the spaces for the on/off button and recharge means you have complete control without having to remove the Kindle from the case. Whilst I thought the leather one looked "plasticky", this one looks very smart and the texture feels pleasant. The mineral black colour might not look much in the photogrpah, but is incredibly smart in reality - as black often is - and lives up to its "Mineral Black" description, in that it does look more like stone than plastic.

It is a little bit expensive, but sometimes it is worth forking out more for something you will be using, handling and carrying about in the long-term. I have a cheapo cover for my old PaperWhite Kindle which is perfectly OK, but the fitting isn't very good (have to move the fabric aside to insert the recharge cable) and the novelty value of its bright pink colour and chunkiness has worn off, somewhat. This cover, which is seven times as expensive, in terms of retail price, is well worth it for the quality, fit, looks and feel.

It is a clever design, so, rather than having an extra foldover flap like some standing cases, to make a triangular stand, this one has the one flap which you pinch in, to fold over backwards, to use as a stand (hence the name, Origami). Cool! When not in use, it covers and protects the screen; when in your bag, for example.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a quality Amazon-branded item, made of good quality leather, though I had to admit that empty, it was so light and flimsy that I initially thought I had the wrong type of cover for my KF.

It's so easy to use - just align the Kindle with the notches in the back cover and place it in - it's held securely by what feels like a magnet, and yes, I tried to shake it out, very vigorously, but it's sturdy and it holds the Kindle snugly. The on-off button is hidden, but this is deliberate as the origami cover turns the Kindle off automatically when it's closed. This is where my non-branded cover started going wrong, as I've needed to charge more and more often and the battery has flattened even when I thought the device was off.

I've not been able to find out the price of this cover, but I would think it'd be at least twenty-squid, which I would happily pay for the battery saving (meaning you save on your electricity bill, too), for the quality and for the looks and functionality. The origami cover is easy to bend into a stand for games and films, but it's not a feature I'll be using. Once ready to use as a cover again, it flattens quickly and lies totally flat.

Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 19 August 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I already had a leather cover for my Kindle Fire but although it was really pretty, it didn't offer particularly good protection for my kindle which travels with me everywhere I go - often just tucked into the top of an open handbag. I am much happier with this cover. It is very light but extremely strong and I feel it offers excellent protection for the kindle. I am not in the habit of dropping things [never say never] but I think the kindle would survive just fine in this cover if I was to drop it. An especially useful feature of this cover is that it allows the kindle to be set up on a table or tray - leaving hands free. An extremely durable cover which will protect the kindle both on the bedside table and on a journey.
on 5 May 2014
Really nice quality case, the leather finish gives it a premium feel. The clever use of magnets to secure the device and the case offers a secure casing while still allowing the device to be removed without fiddling or risk of damage. The origami idea is really clever, I've noticed a few other reviews complaining that it doesn't seem to hold together well, the design can be configured incorrectly - which gives a structure that appears to work but doesn't hold together as well, I can only assume that the complaints evolve from this. The instructions are clear in the pack though and after folding it a few times it's intuitive.

The soft lining gives a reassuring contact with the screen face, I'm not concerned about having to have additional screen protection.

The only design negative is that I'm not convinced that the case will protect well against drops. The cover, while secure doesn't really offer heavy impact protection, but it wasn't purchased with that in mind anyway, more for basic screen protection against spills and soft knocks and the utility of the cover-come-stand.

The price is also a tad expensive, reflecting on the materials it's probably worth around £10-£15 less than advertised. Not unhappy with the purchase though.