on 21 November 2013
This is an overpriced accessory that has, in my view, ripped me off.
It consists of a piece of fabric covered card that you clip your Kindle into and that has a flap that will close over the screen when it is not in use. When using the Kindle the case folds open so that you should be able to prop the kindle upright to view the screen -hands free. This feature is flimsy and my Kindle keeps slipping from the support.
I suppose it might protect my Kindle if it was being carried in a bag. For the money I feel it is a waste of space. Don't buy it.
on 3 September 2014
Looks nice, fits the device perfectly but does not stand easily when in reading mode (as per the photograph shown on the item listing).
As a result, I've bought a different cover & will be using that instead.
A shame as I've several other Belkin items that work just fine.
on 24 January 2015
Veery nice case, light decent protection and easy to handle in open and closed positions as well as 'stand up/. good .
on 7 February 2014
This is a nice unit although rather expensive for what it does. Chose this colour because to was pleasing to the eye.
on 20 December 2014
A nice piece of equipment keeps my kindle upright and easy to view with good protection arrived on time wellpacked.
on 27 March 2014
Bit floppy not much good as a support to watch it hands free, no place to attach or put a stylus.
on 10 February 2014
I was quite disappointed it is not very stable when not using a hard surface and collapses quite often even when on a hard surface.